You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 329>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 12:50pm
I don't know what it is about the NFL, but the season always seems to come around really fast and it takes me about 8 weeks to adjust my expectations of teams.

You would be very hard pressed to find a better viewing experience in sport, than 6 hours of Redzone on a Sunday evening.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 9:15am
Great to have it back. Especially on a weekend with no PL football
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 2:55pm
Not if you're a Colts fan, atrocious stuff yesterday. 

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 3:12pm
Should be an interesting game tonight Lock and Wilson back playing against their old teams! Although a 1:30am kick off is a bit late. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 9:23pm
The Jets and Dolphins games were absolutely insane
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 10:15pm
f**king Colts, gonna be a long season. 
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 4:11pm
what a mad weekend 

Eagles looked great against the Vikings
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 10:46pm
Toni Romo commentary is great. A real window into how a top quarter back sees the game. 
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Toni Romo commentary is great. A real window into how a top quarter back sees the game. 
Incredible to see how many play calls he gets spot on, on both sides of the ball. Makes you wonder how he wasn’t a lot more successful
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Incredible to see how many play calls he gets spot on, on both sides of the ball. Makes you wonder how he wasn’t a lot more successful
He clled the final score last night too. In the first 5 mns he said something along the lines of "I don't expect this to be a huge score game, both defences improved, probably be a 24-20 game".

Final score.... 24-20

As an aside, when you her QB's talk, they all see it very different to the rest of us. There's so much to that position it's insane. There's lots of average QB's who weren't successful, but hearing them talk and explain things gives you a different perspective, Kevin O'Connell and Byron Leftwich big prospects as coached, Dan Orlovsky is one of the best analysts on Twitter
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 10:51am
fly Eagles fly Cool
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 3:49pm
Great weekend, so many upsets and then the two best QBs going at it to round the evening off. 

Over to Buffalo next weekend for first time since Allen was drafted, can't wait 🍻
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:53am
That'll be some trip - I'm planning a trip to Indy next year for the home game vs the Titans. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Great weekend, so many upsets and then the two best QBs going at it to round the evening off. 

Over to Buffalo next weekend for first time since Allen was drafted, can't wait 🍻
Class, that stadium is coming down soon too isn't it? Must be great to be following the Bills at the moment, looking like an excellent team, although I still think they need another attacking option, OBJ would be perfect for them
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 3:43pm
I think we should restart the season and go again!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Class, that stadium is coming down soon too isn't it? Must be great to be following the Bills at the moment, looking like an excellent team, although I still think they need another attacking option, OBJ would be perfect for them

Yep, be a few years yet though. I was hoping they'd go downtown but it's out in Orchard Park again. 

Yeah, great time! 17 year play off drought seems forever ago now.

I think OBJ will join but not as sure they need him, Diggs and Davis possibly best 1-2 in the league. But no harm having him either! 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I think we should restart the season and go again!

It'd crazy how bad that's all worked out. Wilson has come across an absolute t**ser too 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 6:24pm
My NY Giants going strong this season 💪 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324325 329>
  Share Topic