You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Tom had a rough night, it's a different group of characters, quite a few that look like they need Belichek to whip into shape. Some of the penalties given away by the linemen were unforgiveable. I reckon he'll settle into it relying on Godwin and Miller, and Howard will become TE1. Gronk looks past it, and Mike Evans got a few stares that seemed to suggest he was on Brady's do-not-pass-to list

I think as the season progresses we could see the genius that is Belichick. Not to take away anything away from Brady as he’s the greatest QB ever, but I think he owes a lot of that to Belichick. Newton came into a dressing room that’s all about team work, with little room for individuals. Yet that’s what Newton is, he does his own thing with a huge ego. During the week he was dancing in the middle of practise to the media. Not the ‘patriots way’ yet last night he was superb. And brought a level of energy I haven’t seen in a patriots game in 5+ years. He has a point to prove to every team that passed on him, I mean who thought letting Bill Belichick get Cam Newton was a good idea. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312
  Share Topic