You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Bills looking well, would be confident of play offs, a 6/1 shot in some bookies pre season, as mentioned before. 

Ended up with a ton on at 50/1-661/1 to make the super bowl 
Good shout. 

2-0 already. 5 of the next 6 at home: 
Bengals (H), Patriots (H), Titans (A), Dolphins (H), Eagles (H), Redskins (H).

They could be 6-2 by halfway

Exactly, and having Miami in conference this year should be two free games
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 4:40pm
The only issue with that is that it's also two free games for the Patriots and Jets as well. The Jets could well be serious challengers for second spot in that division (I'm assuming the Pats will tear it up again).
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

The only issue with that is that it's also two free games for the Patriots and Jets as well. The Jets could well be serious challengers for second spot in that division (I'm assuming the Pats will tear it up again).

Jets were pretty poor against Bills, can't see them challenging. 

Big Ben out the year, that game just got a bit easier. 

Edited by nvidic - 16 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:28pm
Brown released by the Patriots Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 9:52pm
LOL f**k AB! 
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:08pm
One game. He lasted one game, which they won by 50 points LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:18pm
I wonder how much of that $15m contract he'll actually get now. I assume there'll be a claw back of the signing on bonus, depending on what has been paid.

Hard to know if his career is over, a la Ray Rice, or if he'll be back, a la Ezekiel Elliott / Kareem Hunt.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 12:15am

I wonder how much of that $15m contract he'll actually get now. I assume there'll be a claw back of the signing on bonus, depending on what has been paid.

Hard to know if his career is over, a la Ray Rice, or if he'll be back, a la Ezekiel Elliott / Kareem Hunt.

Was reading on ESPN that he's unlikely to get a bean of that money, just to be paid for week 2 and 3... Supposedly sending threatening texts to another girl who accused him, doing this since he joined the Pats. Playing wise he'll be a huge loss, but the took a chance and it didn't work out for them. 

Whether or not the NFL close ranks and agree for no team to sign him, they have history of it,  remains to be seen but can see him landing somewhere. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:10pm
Where do you watch your matches if the game you want to see is not on sky?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:16pm
Just watch redzone. 439 on virgin. Sky Sports Mix.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:18pm
Got NFL game pass this year, have to say it's quality. Great being able to switch between games and red zone.

I have no sky so made sense to get it. 

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 9:27pm
My heart, not a pretty win but Bills are 3-0, game against the 3-0 pats next weekend
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 10:04pm
Just realised this is the first game for the Steelers without Bell, Brown and Big Ben.

Quite the heart to lose from your team and they aren't likely to do much this year, even if they do have good JuJu.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 10:12pm

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

I left my heart in the Oakland Coliseum on Monday Night. What an experience!

Let's hope they remove it before they knock it down!

First ever visit to Mile High for me this Sunday.

Oh that is a harsh end for a Broncos fan.
Took me a few days to recover
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Won €100 on Koepka last night so stuck €60 down on Bills to win AFC at 50/1 on Boyles, they wouldn't let me place any more. Probably but another €50 down elsewhere, will pay mpst of my trip to the Super Bowl if they do make it, somehow.

They're 6/1 to make the play offs which seems stupid money to me, albeit AFC is getting stronger.

Price looks ridiculous now, over under for wins was 6.5 too

Delighted with them, can't have a losing season now too 

Edited by nvidic - 24 Nov 2019 at 9:10pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:10pm
First time ever they threw on the NFL in the local Cool

Cracking Saints-Panthers game. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

First time ever they threw on the NFL in the local Cool

Cracking Saints-Panthers game. 

This time next week you will be head to toe in NFL clopper
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 10:35pm
Saints don't half like nskima life hard for themselves twice ked by double digits and pegged back twice. Penalty yards were a killer for them too. 

Have a short week to prepare for a road trip to Atlanta on Thursday night. Win that and they will secure the division and get to work on getting a home playoff game
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 329>
  Share Topic