You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 304305306307308 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:37pm
6/1 looks a mad price when 6/16 make it. On those maths, all being equal they should be 5/3.

However, the Bills have a lot more uncertainty than a lot of teams. Realistically, they have to finish above both the Dolphins and the Jets. While the Pats have lost Gronkowski, they are still almost certain to top the AFC East.

That leaves the Bills needing a wild card spot. That probably requires 10 or 11 wins and probably requires both the AFC North and AFC South to be very tight divisions so that they don't produce playoff teams. They are, in all likelihood, chasing one playoff spot, which is the second wild card spot, so 6/1 is probably fair. It is probably worth a few quid but it all depends on whether Josh Allen can live up to the glimpses of good he showed last season rather than the hints of bad.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:36am
What an ending to the saints vs texans game. Texans go a point up with under 30 seconds to go and brees drives the saints into field goal range before will lutz kicks a career long 58 yard field goal to win it 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

What an ending to the saints vs texans game. Texans go a point up with under 30 seconds to go and brees drives the saints into field goal range before will lutz kicks a career long 58 yard field goal to win it 

did you see the re-taken field goal kick , disgrace 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:10pm
I left my heart in the Oakland Coliseum on Monday Night. What an experience!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

some photos LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:32pm

Let's hope they remove it before they knock it down!

First ever visit to Mile High for me this Sunday.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

That's class lads, very jealous! Can't beat a game over there, local fans love the Irish too
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

That's class lads, very jealous! Can't beat a game over there, local fans love the Irish too

And God bless airmiles! Those trips to China last year and this year are covering it! 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 12:22am

With all those air miles, the mile high club might be the better option.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:43pm
Terrible decision by the officals in the Rams vs saints game denying the saints defense a touchdown

Edited by ringerbell - 15 Sep 2019 at 11:02pm
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:53pm
Yup, awful stuff. Refs seem to hate the Saints.

Mahomes absolutely brilliant in that second quarter 278 yds, 4 TDs on 13 completions. Outrageous.

He is an amazing talent.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:38am
wow what a finish to the bears and Broncos game. Broncos down 7 score a TD with 30 seconds left, decide to go for 2 to win the game. There is a delay of game call which brings them back 5 yards so they take the longer extra point instead only to miss that but there is a flag on the field for offside during the kick so they go back to the 2 point conversion and score that to take the lead. The bears somehow make it to field goal range in 30 seconds to win the game with the help of a harsh 15 yard roughing the passer call. Bears receiver just got down with 1 second on the clock to call a timeout and kick the field goal  Madness.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:41am
Yep some finish to the game alright. Great atmosphere too. 

Edited by reddladd - 16 Sep 2019 at 12:42am
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 2:50am

Oh that is a harsh end for a Broncos fan.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 10:08am
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

wow what a finish to the bears and Broncos game. Broncos down 7 score a TD with 30 seconds left, decide to go for 2 to win the game. There is a delay of game call which brings them back 5 yards so they take the longer extra point instead only to miss that but there is a flag on the field for offside during the kick so they go back to the 2 point conversion and score that to take the lead. The bears somehow make it to field goal range in 30 seconds to win the game with the help of a harsh 15 yard roughing the passer call. Bears receiver just got down with 1 second on the clock to call a timeout and kick the field goal  Madness.

Yeah that was a crazy finish to the game! Bears absolutely blessed with that roughing the passer penalty.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

Yeah that was a crazy finish to the game! Bears absolutely blessed with that roughing the passer penalty.
it's not so much the referees' fault it's the ruling they should never have changed. How can you tackle somebody and not expect your momentum to fall on top of him and look like he was driven in to the ground unnecessarily 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 1:38pm
Bills looking well, would be confident of play offs, a 6/1 shot in some bookies pre season, as mentioned before. 

Ended up with a ton on at 50/1-661/1 to make the super bowl 

Edited by nvidic - 16 Sep 2019 at 1:40pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Bills looking well, would be confident of play offs, a 6/1 shot in some bookies pre season, as mentioned before. 

Ended up with a ton on at 50/1-661/1 to make the super bowl 
Good shout. 

2-0 already. 5 of the next 6 at home: 
Bengals (H), Patriots (H), Titans (A), Dolphins (H), Eagles (H), Redskins (H).

They could be 6-2 by halfway
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 304305306307308 329>
  Share Topic