You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 329>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:37pm
I don't think he'll get a big contract anywhere else. Most teams are better off using a fifth or sixth round pick on a rookie RB.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I don't think he'll get a big contract anywhere else. Most teams are better off using a fifth or sixth round pick on a rookie RB.

Apparently new Orleans offered him what he's already on (around 4 million a year) and he wanted around the 7 million a year mark. 

It's looking like the saints will replace him with Latavius Murray
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Apparently new Orleans offered him what he's already on (around 4 million a year) and he wanted around the 7 million a year mark. 

It's looking like the saints will replace him with Latavius Murray

He must be confident that he can get that somewhere else.

I don't see where he gets the confidence from. He is a mid-tier running back with ten years hard running on his body (including college).
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 12:03am
OBJ gone to the Browns Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 12:13am
Holy sh*t! The Browns are a serious threat next year. Repeat, the Browns are a serious threat next year.

Seriously though: the Steelers are kind of in disarray (Ben falling out with all his teammates, Brown gone, Bell going), the Bengals don't look to be going anywhere fast (they aren't moving on from Dalton) and the jury is very much still out on Lamar Jackson at the Ravens, on whom they have gone all in.

Also, Cleveland have three extra picks in the first five rounds of the draft and probably still have some money to spend in free agency. Baltimore do not have a second round pick. Pittsburgh have a couple of extra picks but Cleveland have the best draft position of the teams in their division.

I know it is mad to predict anything at this stage (especially when Baker Mayfield is still a kid) but I would tentatively make the Browns favourites for the AFC North next year.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 7:30am
Everyone happy with their teams round 1 picks??
Any Giants fans on here ???!!!!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
Yeah 9ers should be delighted with Nick Bosa.

Strange pick from Arizona considering they got Rosen last year but doubt anyone in San Francisco is complaining!
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

For the most part I'm happy. First two picks addressed key needs for the team. Not sure about 27th pick on a Safety. Would have liked to see Quinnen Williams fall to No.4 but sure thats life.

All the smoke about Raiders drafting a QB was sheer nonsense but thank god it didn't come to pass Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

For the most part I'm happy. First two picks addressed key needs for the team. Not sure about 27th pick on a Safety. Would have liked to see Quinnen Williams fall to No.4 but sure thats life.

All the smoke about Raiders drafting a QB was sheer nonsense but thank god it didn't come to pass Clap

After watching Mayock for years on the draft, it's kinda hard not to think that he knows what he is doing even if that pick was a bit left field. You'd have to wonder if they could have traded down a few spots and still got Ferrill.

Was a bit annoyed initially when the Broncos moved down from 10 but then at the time I thought they might be in on Hockenson so it kinda makes sense to trade back and get the next best TE. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:05am
If anybody hasn't seen Patrick McAfee reading out one of the Colts draft picks, it's definitely worth a look !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 3:31pm
Bills could be play off contenders this season with the off season they've had, will throw a ton on them to win afc to pay for a super bowl trip if they make it 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Bills could be play off contenders this season with the off season they've had, will throw a ton on them to win afc to pay for a super bowl trip if they make it 

Sure we all feel the same about our teams at this stage of the year - I've already got Drew Lock penciled in for the Hall of Fame !
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:16pm
Bills fans definitely don't feel that way every year LOL

50/1to win afc, which is about right but worth having the bet incase they do do it, be sick to miss it.

Have Vegas away pencilled in for next year too 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:32pm

50/1to win afc, which is about right but worth having the bet incase they do do it, be sick to miss it.

Presume that is to see the Bills v Raiders : Thankfully, the Broncos will be there every year which is exciting and dangerous !

Edited by Borussia - 29 Apr 2019 at 4:33pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:18pm

Presume that is to see the Bills v Raiders : Thankfully, the Broncos will be there every year which is exciting and dangerous !

Yep! Actually hoping to go to Denver after for a few days recovery LOL

The games are a great excuse to see bits of America 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:21pm

Yep! Actually hoping to go to Denver after for a few days recovery LOL

The games are a great excuse to see bits of America 

Yeah, hoping to head to Denver for the first time this year. And then on to Vegas after !
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:33pm
https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/4/29/18522135/update-jimmy-garoppolo-trade-new-england-patriots-san-francisco-49ers-2019-nfl-draft

Bit of further insight on how BB and the Pats work. Unbelievable how they make things stretch, always get value.. undoubtedly they diluted this as didn't want to say we got x for Jimmy, however it's still outstanding work.

Edited by cardwizzard - 29 Apr 2019 at 9:33pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:40pm
Won €100 on Koepka last night so stuck €60 down on Bills to win AFC at 50/1 on Boyles, they wouldn't let me place any more. Probably but another €50 down elsewhere, will pay mpst of my trip to the Super Bowl if they do make it, somehow.

They're 6/1 to make the play offs which seems stupid money to me, albeit AFC is getting stronger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303304305306307 329>
  Share Topic