You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 329>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Jimmy G gone for the season?

Yup. 49ers lose both their QB and their number one running back to ACL injuries. Season over.
RealCDinSD View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCDinSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:57pm
Is there any team doing less with more than the Giants?

Saquon is the lone bright spot 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 1:27am
Arizona's first four plays this evening:

A kick off return to the 12.
A run for no gain back to the line of scrimmage.
A failure to get the snap off on time & a time out on the second proper offensive play; awful on the second play of the game.
A deflected pass intercepted and returned for a touchdown.

That is sensationally bad.

Edit: this post wasn't meant to be an answer to the question above, but the Cardinals have Larry Fitzgerald (admittedly he's not at the level of Odell Beckham any more) and David Johnson (who was previously not far from the level of Saquon Barkley), not to mention former No 1 overall pick Sam Bradford having been benched for a rookie after three games. They don't quite have what the Giants have but they are still awful on offence. 2nd worst in passing yards per game, worst in rushing yards per game. And they're actually more than just marginally awful: 63.8ypg rushing when 2nd worst is 79.8ypg. There are four teams with TWICE as many yards per game total offence (Cardinals have about 220). The Giants are over 50% "better" in YPG than the Cardinals (over 340). The Cardinals are epically bad: the record for fewest yards in a 16 game season is 3,374, roughly 211ypg. The Cardinals are only on 220ypg average at the minute, which is truly awful. It's just a pity they have a decent-ish defence, but they aren't getting a chance to show it. While the defence might show a fairly high number of points and yards, they can't help that, given the amount of time they are spending on the field: they are averaging more than anyone else on the field, at 35:50. And that's even with a team with shocking clock management on offence: two forced timeouts because they can't get a snap off and then a delay of game penalty, all within the first 20 minutes tonight, and they still have the smallest time of possession in the league. They are atrocious. They are doing a hell of a lot less than the Giants and they only have a slight bit less to begin with.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 19 Oct 2018 at 2:28am
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 8:25am
Making the Bills look less worseBig smile
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 8:59am
Raiders main opponent for the No.1 pick  next year Cry
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 10:12am
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 10:55pm
What a first half this has been for the saints against the Rams
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:04pm
Waiting on the rams for €1k Cry
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2018 at 11:22pm
Absolute shootout. If the second half is as high scoring as the first, it'll be the third highest scoring game ever!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 8:37am
Great match that was! 

Rams 8-1, Chiefs 8-1, Saints 7-1, Pats 7-2, hard to pick a winner this year.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 9:34am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Great match that was! 

Rams 8-1, Chiefs 8-1, Saints 7-1, Pats 7-2, hard to pick a winner this year.

Saints look like a team on a mission to make up for the mistakes made in the playoffs last year. Great to watch at the minute especially if you a saints fan
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:36pm
kansas and new orleans would be an absolute cracker of a game. I'm still trying to memorise divisions and the format don't know if they could meet in the Superbowl but I'm all for it
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

kansas and new orleans would be an absolute cracker of a game. I'm still trying to memorise divisions and the format don't know if they could meet in the Superbowl but I'm all for it

They could indeed, Kansas are AFC, Saints NFC, would be a great game, would love to see those two or the Rams (NFC) in the Super Bowl, something a bit different.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

Indeed they canThumbs Up

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

so far
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 11:21pm
Saints signed Dez Bryant on a one year deal today. Will add another weapon in the offense for Brees to target
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 8:51pm
Another great win for the saints today to take the winning streak to 8 games. As a saints fan I'm starting to think we have a great chance this year. 5 of our 8 wins been on the road also which is great as it's usually our home record that gets me in the playoffs
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:46am
Some game last night Clap
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

Some game last night Clap
I saw the score and first thought was "NFL is dead, bring back some rules for defenders", but having watched the highlights, the defences actually played very well, quite a lot of interception TD's strip sack TD's etc. It was only the last 10mns that the offences got out of hand.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 329>
  Share Topic