You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 329>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:25pm
Opening day thoughts everyone?

I didn't stay up to watch the Raiders on Monday thankfully. Rams are a serious outfit but I'd be disappointed considering the game was alive going into the 4th quarter. Jury is out on the Gruden return. 
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:17pm
Pure sh1te from the bills, didn't see much else.

Think Jags will win AFC this year
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Bo Jackson Bo Jackson wrote:

I didn't stay up to watch the Raiders on Monday thankfully. Rams are a serious outfit but I'd be disappointed considering the game was alive going into the 4th quarter. Jury is out on the Gruden return. 

Broncos to go unbeaten and win the division !!!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 10:17am

I was in SF for the week so ended up going to the Oakland game Monday night. Decent game, but result never felt in doubt. Raiders were hanging in for most of it. Fans we met were very split on Gruden, most just upset about Vegas really. I get the feeling most will lose interest in the Raiders fairly quickly. Awful awful stadium, up there with the worst I've ever been in.

As for the rest of opening day, Packers game was the best, Bears defence looked sensational in the first half, Rodgers at his best in the second half.

Some interesting results around the league but hard to read too much into it after one game. Glad to see Cleveland look capable anyway
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was in SF for the week so ended up going to the Oakland game Monday night. Decent game, but result never felt in doubt. Raiders were hanging in for most of it. Fans we met were very split on Gruden, most just upset about Vegas really. I get the feeling most will lose interest in the Raiders fairly quickly. Awful awful stadium, up there with the worst I've ever been in.

As for the rest of opening day, Packers game was the best, Bears defence looked sensational in the first half, Rodgers at his best in the second half.

Some interesting results around the league but hard to read too much into it after one game. Glad to see Cleveland look capable anyway

Disappointed in Carrs performance. The main reason for bringing Gruden in was to get the best out of him at QB but he's still the shaky 2017 version of himself.

I was pretty against Gruden returning myself. However I got caught up in the hype of it and was excited for the new season. That was until Mack was traded. Which was a huge blow, even if the Raiders would have crippled themselves meeting his demands.

As bad as the Coliseum is, I still think it is huuuuge mistake leaving Oakland. I do not foresee moving to Vegas being a success, despite the fact Mark Davis has done well to get a brand new stadium out of it. Watching the highlights back, it seemed like the atmosphere was unreal in the opening quarters. I'm hoping I get to go there next year.
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 9:57pm
Wish I'd backed the Jags to win it all ore season now, trusted my gut 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 10:28pm
Ryan Fitzpatrick is balling out second week in a row Shocked
You don't know Bo?

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 11:29pm
Bills CB Vante Davis retired at half time put his clothes on and said fcuk it I am outta here😂
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:10am
Patriots/Tom Brady Ouch
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Still on the cards !!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:31am

Still on the cards !!

Angry
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Bills CB Vante Davis retired at half time put his clothes on and said fcuk it I am outta here😂

He is being destroyed for it, what a pr1ck.

Actually thought Bills played well enough yesterday bar the early points conceded, Allen looks good bar some rookie mistakes, defence stepped up in the end, OL still looks dreadful though.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:56am
its done will be interesting to see how this one pans out?

Two days after the Cleveland Browns announced they were cutting ties with Josh Gordon, he landed in Foxborough. A ‘Flash’ new addition to the New England Patriots’ wide receiver room. Boom!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:21am
Either way, Patriots will be in the AFC Championship game imo. It's up to the rest of the conference to try and stop them and only the Jags seem like they're building to something to do just that.
You don't know Bo?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 8:55am
Browns looked like the drought would continue last night, OL and Taylor were dreadful

Then Baker comes in and looks every bit the first draft pick, delighted for them and also delighted Bills got a 3rd rounder for Tyrod.

Bought game pass again this year, have taken to watching the Thurs night games every Fri morning in the '40 minute highlights' bit, great way to start the day.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:09pm
How about those Bills? 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 9:53pm
Jimmy G gone for the season?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 12:50am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

How about those Bills? 

There was everyone thinking Minnesota were going to tear them a new one. Great performance by the Bills, both sides of the ball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 295296297298299 329>
  Share Topic