You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 329>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23am
Not been to hat stadium but from the games I have been to I'd recommend upper tier on the sidelines.

I'd head down to the tailgate with a bag o' cans and knock around there before the match.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Not been to hat stadium but from the games I have been to I'd recommend upper tier on the sidelines.

I'd head down to the tailgate with a bag o' cans and knock around there before the match.

Cheers Vidic. 

Stadium looks to be in the middle of nowhere but what's the tailgate? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:34am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Cheers Vidic. 

Stadium looks to be in the middle of nowhere but what's the tailgate? 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 10:37am
Thumbs Up
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 12:58pm

Heading over to an nfl game at the end of September (NY Giants at home to the Saints)

Any recommendations on where to sit? Behind the goal/sideline? 

Any other tips/recommendations/ things to do a before/after? 
My tip is don't go...sh*te sportLOL

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Heading over to an nfl game at the end of September (NY Giants at home to the Saints)

Booooooooooo  Thumbs Down
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

It's a great sport to watch on tv but with all the stoppages, I'm not sure what it'll be like live tbh. Was never at a rugby game but heard from some it can be hard to see what's going on in the ruck at times. 

I'm sure I'll enjoy it and I get to scab cans of the Tailgate crowd LOL   

Edited by irishmufc - 31 Jul 2018 at 4:04pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 4:07pm
It's grand live. Bag of cans beforehand and then once you are in the actual seats, the stoppages are handy for going to get a beer. Because there are so many stoppages, the queues are never particularly mental, and the three hours (or so) actually flies by.

I've been to Wembley a few times for it and it's great craic... I imagine a proper game in the US would be even better, what with a home atmosphere.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

It's grand live. Bag of cans beforehand and then once you are in the actual seats, the stoppages are handy for going to get a beer. Because there are so many stoppages, the queues are never particularly mental, and the three hours (or so) actually flies by.

I've been to Wembley a few times for it and it's great craic... I imagine a proper game in the US would be even better, what with a home atmosphere.

Was at a Blackhawks (Ice hockey) match before and it was great craic but it's a smaller stadium and you're a lot closer to the action. I'll be up in the gods for this match but hopefully the view will be alright. 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 12:36pm
Only started watching 'All or Nothing' on Amazon prime at the weekend, started with last years's one and will watch this year's one after, excellent so far, better than Hard Knocks, which itself is back next week and should be the best yet.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 2:53pm
Hard to see past a Super Bowl for the Chicago Bears this seasonClap
It's Jack Shat
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Hard to see a Super Bowl for the Chicago Bears this seasonClap

Fixed that there for ya
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:27pm
LOLLOLLOL
It's Jack Shat
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 7:52pm
Game has been moved to Wembley, should help with tickets 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:04pm
The Seahawks Raiders game?

Edit: I checked the NFLUK twitter and see that is indeed it.

Hmm, not sure I'll go now. I've been to Wembley a few times and was considering going over for that game, partly to see the new Spurs stadium, but probably won't now.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 13 Aug 2018 at 8:07pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 12:52pm
Tried to buy a ticket off stubhub for an nfl game but there isn't a stubhub app I can download to display my mobile ticket. 

Any good website apart from ticketmaster to get legit tickets or is it better to just buy them directly from ticketmaster?
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 3:58pm
Patriots 13/8 to win the AFC Division, 11/2 for the Superbowl.

NFC Division winner Packers 5/1, Eagles 5/1, Rams 6/1, Vikings 6/1.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 9:36pm
Poor start today by the saints losing at home to the buccaneers 48-40. Defence was poor today so hopefully can sort them issues out and get a win or 2 in next few games before Ingram comes back from his suspension in week 5
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298 329>
  Share Topic