You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 68>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 5:43pm
Some feckin ridiculous scoring the weekend just gone
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 8:31pm
Fifth top scoring player is... The patriots DConfused
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 5:38pm
A few teams not properly set for this weekend; More than a Thielen and The Green Wizards, looking at you
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 9:11am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

A few teams not properly set for this weekend; More than a Thielen and The Green Wizards, looking at you
More than a Thielen was planning on playing Robinson who got 19. I beat him by 40 anyway.

It very annoying the site defaults to new signings going on the bench. If I have a kicker, and trade him for another kicker, the new player should take his spot on the starting lineup, the site puts him on the bench. It's caught out a few I'd say.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 11:04am
picked up some quality players on the waivers last few weeks; courtland sutton, will fuller, deebo samuel and randall Cobb all scoring pretty well too
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 7:59pm
I cut Courtland Sutton a while back, which is a pain. I want to keep Troy Pollard as a handcuff in case Elliott gets injured, especially when I can't get the handcuff for Nick Chubb (someone else has Kareem Hunt), so I had to cut Sutton.

I was also next up to pick up Allen Robinson on waivers, which is annoying.

Anyway, we've two regular season weeks to go after this week. It's going to be very tight but I'll do my usual end of season head-to-head comparison post after this week, so we all know what we want going into week 14.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 8:50am
Lost by 1.5 points last week and 1.2 points this week.. my luck is starting to run out LOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 10:58am
Ravens & Patriots 3/1jf for Superbowl LIV, Saints & 49ers 6/1, 49ers going well worth a shout?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Ravens & Patriots 3/1jf for Superbowl LIV, Saints & 49ers 6/1, 49ers going well worth a shout?
They definitely seem to be the best value from those four options anyway. Absolutely chewed up an 8-2 team on Sunday and the only loss they've suffered so far was in OT to Seattle when they were in the midst of an injury crisis. Still questions over Garoppolo but has definitely improved as the season has progressed.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

They definitely seem to be the best value from those four options anyway. Absolutely chewed up an 8-2 team on Sunday and the only loss they've suffered so far was in OT to Seattle when they were in the midst of an injury crisis. Still questions over Garoppolo but has definitely improved as the season has progressed.
yeah knew he was Jimmy something throwing well so far.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Lost by 1.5 points last week and 1.2 points this week.. my luck is starting to run out LOL

There are like 8 teams with better overall scores than you in the league.

Looking at the table, 9-5 will just about definitely be enough for the playoffs (barring a perfect storm of results) and an 8-6 team might sneak in.

If you're 7-5, it's just about in your own hands. Vidic and I are praying that a few of the teams above us f**k up though, and we both need to win out.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 3:30pm
Yeah looks like it'll need 9-5 to get the playoffs.

Projecting results by rank (team 5 beats team 6), we'd end up...
  1. You Like That (10-4)
  2. Borussia Broncos (10-4)
  3. White Cafu Colts (9-5) 
  4. Shedite Silverados (9-5)
  5. SuperMarino (9-5) 
  6. Others on 8-5
 - not sure how the tiebreakers work there as there's been an uneaven number of games between the 3. I think Super Marino would lose out on H2H percentage or points scored.

Projecting results by points scored (higher scoring team beats lower scoring team), we'd end up...
  1. Borussia Broncos (10-4)
  2. You Like that (9-5)
  3. SuperMarino (9-5)
  4. Shedite's Superados (9-5)
  5. Others on 8-5

Edited by Shedite - 26 Nov 2019 at 3:30pm
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 3:50pm

Looking at the table, 9-5 will just about definitely be enough for the playoffs (barring a perfect storm of results) and an 8-6 team might sneak in.

If you're 7-5, it's just about in your own hands. Vidic and I are praying that a few of the teams above us f**k up though, and we both need to win out.

Hence why I said my luck is running out, would give myself a 50/50 chance of making playoffs, should be another close one this week against Borussia!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 3:53pm

Hence why I said my luck is running out, would give myself a 50/50 chance of making playoffs, should be another close one this week against Borussia!

Have to be honest, took my eye slightly off the ball last week and ended up forgetting to switch Marlon Mack. Was lucky to get the win!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 4:16pm

Got so unlucky this year with match ups, still have a shout as you say though, fingers crossed 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 3:29am
If anyone wants to put a WR with over 100 points already this season (or any other good offers) in exchange for Tevin Coleman, I'm prepared to listen to all good offers for Coleman. Even with missing a couple of games, he has good numbers this year and could help out if you need RB help. I'd like a healthy WR. He missed two with injuries but has still scored over 100 points himself. I have Joe Mixon, Ezekiel Elliott and Nick Chubb, and I could do with another WR, so I don't need to sell Coleman low but if anyone has a need of another RB, let me know.

Whoever has You Like That could make me an offer of Courtland Sutton or Jarvis Landry and I'd probably take it. I would say Adam Thielen either, but his injury status doesn't help.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 5:56am
yeah I'd swap Sutton for Coleman. I have plenty of options at wr. Sent the trade option there
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 9:21am
Sent ya another option there, Julian Edelman 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 68>
  Share Topic