You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NFL FANTASY THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 68>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 11:25am
Think this is my worst ever start, picking Wilson in the draft is killing me, was delighted at the time but Seattle have gone so far backwards
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Think this is my worst ever start, picking Wilson in the draft is killing me, was delighted at the time but Seattle have gone so far backwards
I'll give you one of my QB's (Goff/Rivers/Brees) if you can supply me with a decent RB/WR

How about Ridley/Green plus Connor. I'm assuming you've no interest in trading Shady McCoy?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 2:12pm
F**king first round draft pick on David Johnson who has done nothing, and a third rounder on the half-fit Gronk, plus a fourth or fifth rounder on the injured Joe Mixon, and then a seventh or so on the injured Doug Baldwin... there's no surprise in me being 1-3.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I'll give you one of my QB's (Goff/Rivers/Brees) if you can supply me with a decent RB/WR

How about Ridley/Green plus Connor. I'm assuming you've no interest in trading Shady McCoy?

Proposed you a trade there, also have one proposed with BearsCerealBowl so whoever bites first
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 3:05pm
After resorting to the autodraft, I. Didn't have high hopes for my team. Was left with Stafford as my only QB. Thankfully I was first place in the waiver priority and gambled on Fitzmagic for week 2, who got me my first 2 wins. Pretty happy with my team now and hopefully I can keep the good form going!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 5:01pm

Proposed you a trade there, also have one proposed with BearsCerealBowl so whoever bites first

Other went through first, apologies! 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 8:07pm

No bother, was offline all afternoon. 

Anyone want a QB? I've the 4th, 5th and 7th best scoring in the league
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 12:39pm

Make me an offer. I'm getting tired of Big Ben's inconsistency.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Make me an offer. I'm getting tired of Big Ben's inconsistency.
Jeez man you're team's in a worse way than mine LOL

Beastmode or Gronk for any of my QB's (or Cooks or Julio)

Edited by Shedite - 03 Oct 2018 at 1:40pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 1:56pm
Actually, I've just figured I don't need to make any trades this week - Atlanta cannot defend for sh*t and Big Ben is at home to them this week - I'll trust him til after that.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 9:32pm
I'm having a nightmare, top scoring rb on bench.

The pr1cks had marked Breida inactive about an hour ago, brought Murray in but now Breida is playing 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:07am
Having a great week myself. Finally gonna get my first win and will probably be the top scoring team of the week.

The road from 0-4 to the playoffs starts here.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 10:58am
2nd highest scoring team of the week and still lost thanks to shedite Angry that’s 3 losses in a row for me after my 2-0 start 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2018 at 8:32pm
Barring a literally unprecedented showing tonight from the Saints, I'll be 2-3 after tonight. Back in the hunt.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:24pm
Tightening up as we approach playoff time. Probably position after this week is this, with four weeks left:

Super Marino 9-1
Wingardium Le'Veon-sa 6-4
North Galway Tornados 5-5 (2-1)
The Night Trains 5-5 (2-2)
Don't Give a luck 5-5 (2-2)
You like that 5-5 (1-2)
BearsCerealBowl 4-6 (2-0)
The green wizards 4-6 (1-1)
Shedite's Silverados 4-6 (0-2)
AFC Shenhua Bills of Wicklow 3-7

This is all based on no mad comebacks this evening but most games are basically done this week. With four games left, I think the Super Marinos are already in the playoffs.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 3:28pm
After my 0-4 start I'll be happy to finish at .500
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 6:29pm
I need to avoid Saquon Barkley scoring 32.90 points this evening - if he was to do that, it would be in the top 8 RB performances of the season so far so it's quite unlikely, even against the Niners. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Mullens will tear it up again, right?

Anyway, assuming I win tonight, I'll definitely be happy being on the edge of the playoffs at game 10, especially given how badly my top few draft picks have worked out.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Anyway, assuming I win tonight, I'll definitely be happy being on the edge of the playoffs at game 10, especially given how badly my top few draft picks have worked out.
i drafted LeVeon Bell number 3. Hasn't even trained since LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 68>
  Share Topic