You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Years Resolutions for YBIG Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I'm gonna spend more time on here
Give some real devotion

half 6 every morning I log in, yourself, Sham and Claret are always on, dedication is what it's all about
Yep but it all heads downhill when Hornet appears at 7am Confused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I'm gonna spend more time on here
Give some real devotion

half 6 every morning I log in, yourself, Sham and Claret are always on, dedication is what it's all about
Yep but it all heads downhill when Hornet appears at 7am Confused

I'm in work at 06.30 but have to a bit of work before relaxing for the rest of the day
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:24pm
Stop smoking(for good this time)
Get fit
Eat healthier

Dunno if any of these will last, I'll give it till the weekend and see how it goes.

Edited by Sono - 01 Jan 2015 at 9:24pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:25pm
Cut back on the booze. Have seriously reduced the intake since Scotland so just keep that going. Clear a few outstanding debts
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:26pm
Yeah I hear you on the booze cut back, save a fortune when you're not on it too

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:42pm
Well I managed to pay the property taxes and house insurances for 2015 upfront with the savings since Scotland so a decent incentive
Bennett View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Well I managed to pay the property taxes and house insurances for 2015 upfront with the savings since Scotland so a decent incentive

What happens if you defer property tax? Does interest get added on to the fee every year or just initial annual payment? Payed over £5k stamp duty and it me killing me having to pay the motherless f**ks €88 every year.

I can't see meself moving from my area as it is in a decent part of town with f**k all local riff-raff or skanger immigrants. Might as well let the ****s I leave the house to pay this unjust tax out of the sale of the house.

Edited by Bennett - 01 Jan 2015 at 10:44pm
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 10:50pm
Drink less, eat less, travel to more away games, walk more........

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Zico View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 10:30am
Stop gambling.
Cut down on the booze.
Wear a seat belt all the time.
Get fitter that I am at the moment.
I want to eat your ....
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 11:07am
Cook more, spend more on food than rent at the moment Cry
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 11:28am

**********Wrong thread***********

Edited by Shedite - 02 Jan 2015 at 11:29am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Bennett Bennett wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

What happens if you defer property tax? Does interest get added on to the fee every year or just initial annual payment? Payed over £5k stamp duty and it me killing me having to pay the motherless f**ks €88 every year.

I can't see meself moving from my area as it is in a decent part of town with f**k all local riff-raff or skanger immigrants. Might as well let the ****s I leave the house to pay this unjust tax out of the sale of the house.
revenue collect this so non payment will result in them taking the money from your wages. No deferring it til the day you sadly leave us I'm afraid
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 1:36pm
Goodness i never make them , Mrs Claret makes them every year and they never get past the weekend on most years .

Big smile I know you will be reading this also darling Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 9:04pm
Remove the chief executive officer of the FAI from his current position
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 9:34pm
Have a good few these for the year don't usually bother but these all things need to do anyway

Get fitter
Eat healthier (less take aways)
Get myself a job
Do my driving test and get on the road
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 9:48pm
Get back off fags starting today.
Did 8/9 months from last New Year's Eve at a wedding and fell back into bad habits bit by bit thereafter. Awful pity.
I'm going to try again.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 11:01pm
I wouldn't be a huge drinker by any means, but even still Id like to drink far less when I do go out as the hangovers are simply not worth it!

Plus I'll have more cash to do stuff that Id like to be able to do which is important when you have the time!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2015 at 10:35am
Ran a half marathon last year so this year would like to run 3 of them and a few more 10ks
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic