You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + Euro 2020 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New To Away Games FAQs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I just cant see this game going ahead in Gibraltar. If it does it would be a good idea if the fai could set down requirements for ticket applications as soon as possible, but out of 315 tickets whats broken down into fans direct you would be looking of a record of at least nine of the last ten aways I would imagine.

you would need 10/10 and send endless amounts of vanilla slices to Abbotstown 
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:23am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

apply for 3/4 to get 2 is normally the rule of thumb I use..anything else is a bonus 
I only go by whats on my account, i.e 3 season tickets with aways so 3 tickets
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I just cant see this game going ahead in Gibraltar. If it does it would be a good idea if the fai could set down requirements for ticket applications as soon as possible, but out of 315 I tickets whats broken down into fans direct you would be looking of a record of at least nine of the last ten aways I would imagine.
pigs might fly!!! 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
midel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:19pm
Hi all, 2 season tickets held under the 1 account (my brothers), for away portal am I reading it correct that I should sign up separately to him or will he just sign up using the fai account number and apply on both our behalves for tickets? Thanks
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 8:13am
I'd sign up separately to him if I were you, I'd also ring ticketmaster and have your ST put into your own account.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:51am
Is the cut off for away games needed normally the last 10 competitive games?

So assuming for Gibraltar it would be Poland, Bosnia, Serbia, Moldova, Austria, Georgia, Wales X2 and Denmark X2 ?
midel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 5:33pm
Great cheers for that, I will look to get the ticket changed to my account and then sign up for portal Thumbs Up
gallawho View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gallawho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:58pm
Same happened to me, except this time I actually got what I requested Smile
I applied for 6 wanting 4 but got the 6. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic