You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New song 'All Is Possible"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New song 'All Is Possible"
    Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:44pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMz1uD6yDSY&context=C43b3710ADvjVQa1PpcFMHZY1bxwFCLJBnZ5ipXW7mdeAeyShsCgY=

Lads,
I think this is the best one yet.I know they're are lads who reckon we should have a completely new Irish tune and I'd agree with a lot of the sentiment but this is an Irish slant on a big football song.I think it's class,the video is unreal.Reminds me of put Em Under Pressure.Can you imagine this on the big screen in Poland a few hours before the games?! Really think this is one to get the crowd going!Clap
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:13pm
Any chance you could stick up a proper link Thumbs Up
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:14pm
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:17pm
Good man NC Thumbs Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:21pm
Not too shabby
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:26pm
Not a bad tune........savage video Clap
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by NewrycityonTour NewrycityonTour wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMz1uD6yDSY&context=C43b3710ADvjVQa1PpcFMHZY1bxwFCLJBnZ5ipXW7mdeAeyShsCgY=

Cheers for that,I managed to f**k up the link somehow!Embarrassed
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:18pm
Excellent, i wes buzzing watching thatBig smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:50pm
great video Clap
Whelo79 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 4:04pm
Great tune and video and I love the Trappatoni comments thrown in, but there is just enough lyrics in it for fans so sing along to. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:25pm
Thumbs Down
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Jbyrne View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbyrne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:13pm
nothing wrong with what we have had for years. id say the players just want hardcore support that they immediatley regognise and that all our supporters know and will join in with. lots of fans wont know any new stuff.

cant understand this urge to constantly copy what others teams fans do
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:17pm
The chant is class and will be sung all over Poland in June.

Bar the video I dont like what's done there.
vinny 2012 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinny 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:30pm
ApproveClap
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 8:08pm
Great video..... although very obviously a homage to put 'em under pressure.

I don't mind the song either way. Happy enough with what we have. Will definitely be singing for ninety minutes whatever we are singing, and outsinging the opposition fans. The more variety the better I suppose.

Anyway, I suppose nobody has done a cover based on 24 years, living next door to alice?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Jbyrne Jbyrne wrote:

nothing wrong with what we have had for years. id say the players just want hardcore support that they immediatley regognise and that all our supporters know and will join in with. lots of fans wont know any new stuff.

Clap
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Jbyrne Jbyrne wrote:

Yes I wholeheartedly agree.We should only sing cybig and perhaps one other officially sanctioned song.It's not fcuking N Korea you supposed to be following.Ole.Ole was taken from the Spaniards and given an uniquely Irish twist,that one worked out ok didn't it? If you can at least appreciate that video the you re heart is cold when it comes to Irish football and this Irish team.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 1:20am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Great video..... although very obviously a homage to put 'em under pressure.

I don't mind the song either way. Happy enough with what we have. Will definitely be singing for ninety minutes whatever we are singing, and outsinging the opposition fans. The more variety the better I suppose.

Anyway, I suppose nobody has done a cover based on 24 years, living next door to alice?

The more variety the better is right.Hopefully we can outsing whoever we come up against,we have the numbers,should be some craic!

Think the vid is defo an homage to Put Em Under Pressure.IMO the greatest Irish football song of all time.Nothing can ever beat it but this is class I think and stirs up feelings from the campaign just past.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic