You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'New' Ireland Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gustavo tinto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'New' Ireland Jersey
    Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:29pm

Hi folks! my Name is Buck Rodgers. space comander. During a routine test of a radical hyper-space ship i was caught up in a worm hole and catapulted back in time to somewhere in the early nineteen 70's. I emerged in a sports shop and being of Irish descent made my way over to check out an Ireland jersey. Judging by the hack of it I'd say i was in 1972. My jasus what a pile of sh*te. Are these guys from Umbro for real. Jasus we should be sponsored by Vaseline because the boys in green will need about a pound of it on each of thier raspberry ripples to prevent nipple rash. Pants, I say Pants! Then again, maybe that's just me......Ah well, back to me time traversing jalopy. Live long and prosper, as me auld mate Spock used to say

" that nag wouldn't win a horse lookalike contest in a room full of badgers"
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:39pm
Confused
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:48pm
It's a bit similar to the subbuteo/pool table garment from '01 alright. But it gets the thumbs up from me Gus Thumbs%20Up
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:51pm
What the crocodiles hat was thatConfused 
G'WAN YBIG
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by gustavo tinto gustavo tinto wrote:

Hi folks! my Name is Buck Rodgers. space comander. During a routine test of a radical hyper-space ship i was caught up in a worm hole and catapulted back in time to somewhere in the early nineteen 70's. I emerged in a sports shop and being of Irish descent made my way over to check out an Ireland jersey. Judging by the hack of it I'd say i was in 1972. My jasus what a pile of sh*te. Are these guys from Umbro for real. Jasus we should be sponsored by Vaseline because the boys in green will need about a pound of it on each of thier raspberry ripples to prevent nipple rash. Pants, I say Pants! Then again, maybe that's just me......Ah well, back to me time traversing jalopy. Live long and prosper, as me auld mate Spock used to say

nothing wrong with the new shirt at all and umbro were spot on with the design..... have you not got a star track convention to go to?LOL

Edited by Chopper 76 - 26 Mar 2010 at 2:04pm
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:42pm

Dude......

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Offalyirish83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Offalyirish83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 2:55pm
ConfusedSleepy
Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 3:09pm
that chap was in the head shop earlierLOL
Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm

Who the fcek let Paul Gascoigne onto this forum.
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 5:15pm
interesting post
dont think much of jersey either,thought that cotton like material was backward,fuk all aerodynamics in it.....
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 5:32am
buck rodgers and spock are mates ?
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
GINN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GINN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Dude......

LOLClapLOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 10:05am
Great post

I happen to agree!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 3:34pm
I think it is class, retro is the way forward!
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
Ringo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 2:10am

o'neills rep
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 5:11am
LOL, typical Gus rant.............I don't like the shirt either and I'll stay with my YBIG No 12 wan for the time being.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 6:23am
i do think the last one is nicer..not a rfan of that rugar shade of green
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by bear bear wrote:

I think it is class, retro is the way forward!
i thought retro was the way backLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic