You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New cooker sales on Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New cooker sales on Friday
    Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:16pm
I need a new gas cooker quick but with this black Friday nonsense I might be best waiting. Any tips on getting a good deal 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:34pm
Ask Eddie Hobbs.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Ask Eddie Hobbs.
LOL

Careful now. He might boil over
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:45pm
LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:49pm
You're a gas man.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:38pm
The unhelpful jerks are out in force today Cry
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The unhelpful jerks are out in force today Cry

As a mod you can give us a good grilling if you want
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 2:18pm
I know someone selling a brand new one very cheaply but it's electric and the family is full of eccentrics. You might need more time .
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:23pm
Stern Smile
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 4:27pm
Need a new one myself Hoskins but I'm always sceptical of these black Friday sales for some reason.

Appliances Delivered are doing good deals but I've always found them to more expensive than most. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:34pm
I have had a good luck and some are doing deals, I'll see what Friday has to offer. You need to factor in delivery costs and if you want the driver to hook up the gas pipe for €100, it's fairly simple to hook the back of the cooker to mains
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I have had a good luck and some are doing deals, I'll see what Friday has to offer. You need to factor in delivery costs and if you want the driver to hook up the gas pipe for €100, it's fairly simple to hook the back of the cooker to mains

Good look with the hunt!
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
Is Black Friday a way of retailers to clear out old sh1te before the xmas stock arrives? or am I looking to much into this . 
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:59am
How is Black Friday even a thing over here? We will be having Thanksgiving next.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 11:32am
There was a piece on Sky News this week about this, said that a watchdog organisation did a check on dozens of products and found that something like 90% of products in “Black Friday Sales” were offered at the same discount prices sometime in the previous 6 months, eg. Bank Holiday Sale, Summer Sale, End of Stock Sale.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic