You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Umbro not for ÉIRE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 147>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 1:56pm
Picked up an unsponsored away in JD in Belfast last week for £30. Well chuffed as the youth would say!
Jackie Charlton, Eoin Hand
Johnny Giles. Ireland
Mick McCarthy, Stephen Staunton
Cascarino
Tony Galvin, Niall Quinn
Packie doesn't let em in
North of Ireland
South of Ireland
Only one can go
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Seen Elvery's and Lifestyle have current home kit on sale , Hardly getting another so soon ? 

Probably just like the ybig jerseys as soon as there is no chance of qualification, we sell none, probably the same for the official jersey sales. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Seen Elvery's and Lifestyle have current home kit on sale , Hardly getting another so soon ? 

Probably just like the ybig jerseys as soon as there is no chance of qualification, we sell none, probably the same for the official jersey sales. 

Wouldn't be surprised , Seen the FAI shop today have 50% off all kits now as well trying to shift stock. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 10:47am
Is that Bob saying that the ybig jerseys are being reduced?
The dark side.. And the light
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 11:59am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Is that Bob saying that the ybig jerseys are being reduced?
Clap

They were a rip-off anyway. Tongue
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 12:12pm
Anyone here bought the customised players kit on the fai site? It only shows the back I'm wondering is the front different with no sponsor and player number in centre. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Anyone here bought the customised players kit on the fai site? It only shows the back I'm wondering is the front different with no sponsor and player number in centre. 

No it will definitely have a sponsor on the front 

Edited by Charlton's Child - 20 Apr 2018 at 2:04pm
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

No it will defiantly have a sponsor on the front 

That wrong word selection actually  works better Thumbs Up
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 2:29pm
LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:21pm
Anyone ever used wow jerseys.com?
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 11:54am
Still waiting for Adidas to make a comeback with the OPEL Logo. It's like the Inter Milan Jersey and Pirelli Logo, some things are just best left alone.
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 11:22pm
Anybody know if there will be a sale of the jersey from the USA game or if they are auctioning up any of the player jerseys? 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Anybody know if there will be a sale of the jersey from the USA game or if they are auctioning up any of the player jerseys? 

I’m guessing if they where there would have been some advertising about it already 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:57am
in lifestyle at the moment of anyone is looking to stock up for the nations league. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

in lifestyle at the moment of anyone is looking to stock up for the nations league. 
Decent prices

Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Bought one yesterday.. 
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:18pm
So defiantly new kits for the Nations league 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Decent prices

Elverys doing the same.

Edited by Charlton's Child - 14 Jun 2018 at 1:28pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 147>
  Share Topic