You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neil Lennon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:27pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Even if he wins the last four games he will have only three more points than Stubbs who, cup aside, did a very average job. A lot of Hibs fans complaining about the terrible football too! I love Lenny but he hasn't been great there, of course if he manages to win a cup and take them up he will be a god in Leith!

I still think Lenny has done a cracking job Stubbs couldn't get them promoted which is the clubs ultimate aim.
And which is why most Hibs fans wanted Stubbs to move on, despite giving them their greatest day following the club! Hibs are likely to have less points this season than last and have played awful football, apparently.
It is far from a cracking job, the bare minimum was promotion and he has achieved it.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 6:53pm
The bottom line is promotion and as I said Stubbs couldn't achieve it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 7:03pm
It's a little known fact Lenny hates violence
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The bottom line is promotion and as I said Stubbs couldn't achieve it.
And that is why they wanted him to go and he had a much tougher league to contend with.
Lenny is my favourite Celtic player of all time, I have had the pleasure of his company and I always wish him well, but a fair appraisal of his time at Hibs so far is the bare minimum.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 9:11am
Lenny been given a two match touchline ban after his bust up with Jim Duffy.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 4:29pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 5:40pm
Wait till he reveals he's a vampire
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 7:16am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 4:54pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/40921924?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Even the BBC are taking the piss out of the huns! LOL

Warning: Some people may consider some scenes to be offensive

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 5:05pm
They really are a pathetic bunch of lowlife cur's no matter what way you spin it 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

They really are a pathetic bunch of lowlife cur's no matter what way you spin it 
Complete morons but after all they are the people.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:42pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/14/neil-lennon-subject-death-threats-celebration-hibernian-scoring/

There was one lad posted on Facebook that he was going to have him shot, in his next post he said he was previously arrested for firearms stuff. It would be quicker if he just walked into his local station. LOL
I saw the Club 1872 post last night on a Celtic site and nobody was sure if it was real or not, it was definitely written in crayon. I advise anyone with a sense of humour to spend a few minutes on Rangers Media, if they had submitted it to the Edinburgh Festival they would have won the Perrier Award.  It would seem the 'banter years' are set to go on for a lot, lot longer.

No matter what you think of Lenny though, you have to admire a man who stands in front of 15000 people screaming blue murder and f**k knows what else at him, and give it back just as good. I think that's why they hate him so much. He has some pair of balls, and as those tracksuit bottoms he was wearing gave away, the rest of the lunchbox is rather large as well.LOL

He is also the first manager since Fat Sally to win at Ibrox with two different clubs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 7:07am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 8:40pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 7:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic