You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Near Death Experiences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

was on a cycling holiday 4 years ago in the alps, while descending one day I lost control of the bike and went round a corner on the wrong side of the road and had a head on collision with a car, went face first in through the windscreen, could easily have broken my neck but ended up with a broken nose and 3 stitches, car and bike weren't so lucky.

Anton that goes to the games with me, did a bungee jump in Crete one year and the rope snapped on him, ended up in the water, not being able to swim with his feet tied together! 

Cyclists Thumbs Down

I'll hold my hands up on this occasion!! Although they do drive on the wrong side of the road in France, so maybe not my fault!!

LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Got attacked by a Mountain Lion once thought I was a goner

Jaysus Shocked

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Was sure I was a gonner, and time really slowed down.    Mad amount of thoughts in those couple of seconds, culminating in "oh, is this how its going to happen"
Yeah its true, mad what goes through your head in the space of a couple of nano seconds.

Was involved years ago in a two car collision in London, I wasn't driving.
My mate Ayrton was, fcuking dope.
Both cars written off and 7 people walked away from it.
Four Pakisistanis in the other car with a young white girl told the cops to breathalyse us because we were Paddies.

Luckily we were on the way home from training and were sober.

Wasn't so lucky in San Marino 1994 mind.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 09 Oct 2018 at 1:36pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Was sure I was a gonner, and time really slowed down.    Mad amount of thoughts in those couple of seconds, culminating in "oh, is this how its going to happen"
Yeah its true, mad what goes through your head in the space of a couple of nano seconds.

Was involved years ago in a two car collision in London, I wasn't driving.
My mate Ayrton was, fcuking dope.
Both cars written off and 7 people walked away from it.
Four Pakistanis in the other car with a young white girl told the cops to breathalyse us because we were Paddies.

Luckily we were on the way home from training and were sober.

Wasn't so lucky in San Marino 1994 mind.

LOL

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 09 Oct 2018 at 1:38pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:49pm
Reminds me of the story Gerk once told on here when himself and BSM were in a carpet shop and the sales assistant was of Pakistani origin. Unfortunately for all concerned BSMs nickname was/is “Packie”

“Here Packie, what you think of this rug”
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Jaysus Shocked

Yup, if you ever be hiking in Colorado don't venture off the main trails.
Only got a few cuts and bruises but was quite scary at the time as a ranger told us that when we reported it later that they had had a few reports of aggressive behavior from the Lion population.  
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Reminds me of the story Gerk once told on here when himself and BSM were in a carpet shop and the sales assistant was of Pakistani origin. Unfortunately for all concerned BSMs nickname was/is “Packie”

LOLLOLLOLBrilliant 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:55pm

LOLLOL

f**king hell 

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:06pm

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:10pm

Was Ger pointing to the carpet or his chest?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:21pm
nearly stood on a viper on a path at the gorge outside Skopje -  we were about an hour from civilisation
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

When I was in primary school, I was in the shed when my da was mixing slurry-I passed out with the fumes. Dont know how close I was to it, but he had to give me CPR.

Did your da also get you to milk a cow blindfolded?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

BBC YBIG Northern Ireland would like to apologise for a joke made in the whatever section.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:26pm

did you drop any trash

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

did you drop any trash

LOL

Gary The No Trash Cougar Clap

So Lassie got attacked by the wrong type of cougar then Tongue

Edited by Denis Irwin - 09 Oct 2018 at 1:28pm

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:30pm

was on a cycling holiday 4 years ago in the alps, while descending one day I lost control of the bike and went round a corner on the wrong side of the road and had a head on collision with a car, went face first in through the windscreen, could easily have broken my neck but ended up with a broken nose and 3 stitches, car and bike weren't so lucky.

f**king hell!! How the did you survive that? 

You must have been going fast and the car too? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:33pm
Woke up on many a Sunday morning, had a look at what was beside me and nearly died of shame....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Woke up on many a Sunday morning, had a look at what was beside me and nearly died of shame....
You sh*t the bed again?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You sh*t the bed again?

No shame in that, common enough. So much so, bought plastic sheets and wear adult nappies after a weekend session.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic