You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nationalities that purchased tickets for Poznan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationalities that purchased tickets for Poznan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vojt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by mactifosi mactifosi wrote:

The figures in the article match roughly matches these two allocations and these allocations went through the portal.
<p ="p2">41% 16,400  <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>General Public - included in general lottery in Poland and Ukraine, available for re-sale on portal.

<p ="p1">32% 12,800 <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>National Associations.

<p ="p2">

<p ="p1">To my knowledge these tickets below were not sold through the portal.

<p ="p1">"the article states that this figure does not include sponsors and federations"

<p ="p1">14%  5,600 <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>Commercial Partners & fan promotions.  (sponsors)

<p ="p1">4%  <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span> 1,600 <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>City residents

<p ="p1">4% <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>1,600 <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>Corporate hospitality - UEFA says Irish fans were dominating this segment.

<p ="p1">3% <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>1,200 <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>Football family  (Federations)

<p ="p1">2% <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>800   <span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span><span ="Apple-tab-span">     </span>VIP guests

<p ="p1">

<p ="p1">But to be honest the story does not appear to be well sourced which it not untypical for this newspaper when writing about football.

Lech's fans know something about it!
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by damo21 damo21 wrote:

It will be like  home games for us with the amount of Irish buying tickets.

what the ground half empty ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Well spotted Newryrep , jayus your always on the ball.
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:49pm

I see what you did there.
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:52pm
The Ukrainians are saying that they are expecting 40,000 Swedes and they have almost sold all tickets.
Again I would take anything they say with a large pinch of salt, there is a lot of propaganda there after the failure to sell tickets.

http://euro.wp.pl/title,Lubkiwski-pozostalo-tylko-5-tysiecy-biletow,wid,14505562,wiadomosc.html
http://pinterest.com/mactifosi/lech-poznan/
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by NewrycityonTour NewrycityonTour wrote:

I see what you did there.??
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
gerrupourrathat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerrupourrathat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Liatrom Red Liatrom Red wrote:

Quite impressed actually that the Italians are taking over 5k+.

You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson after NY '94 wouldn't you?
One the greatest days to be a Paddy abroad, only got my tickets confirmed on the friday, the day before the game, all the talk in the days leading up to the game was how many tickets the Italians had, and most Paddies I met hadn't a sniff, and then the moment I walked into the stadium and took my seat a sea of green, awesome sight one I will never forget. It seemed that everyone got sortedlast minute..
18-9-11 The Day Sam came home..oh happy days
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by gerrupourrathat gerrupourrathat wrote:

One the greatest days to be a Paddy abroad, only got my tickets confirmed on the friday, the day before the game, all the talk in the days leading up to the game was how many tickets the Italians had, and most Paddies I met hadn't a sniff, and then the moment I walked into the stadium and took my seat a sea of green, awesome sight one I will never forget. It seemed that everyone got sortedlast minute..
For sure last minute NR as we only managed to get tickets two hour before kick off .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by gerrupourrathat gerrupourrathat wrote:

It was the day of the game before most people got sorted.  Amazing as tickets were mad prices in advance and then were everywhere on the day.

I got my tickets in advance although not in the first round.  Quite a few regular away travellers at the time missed out as they didn't travel until the Mexico game. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic