You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

N.I ticket panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

If we both lose in Slo and Bos, is this going ahead as a friendly as has been mooted  ?

I'd hope so, would travel up to it
i can think of nothing worse.
Sponsored Links

gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 6:25pm
pretty sure the friendly idea is dead.  Nobody is doing them in our playoff or Scotland's anyway.  
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 2:55pm
With the the new post JD ticketing criteria it must give hope to those who felt they had no hope of getting a potential Northern Ireland ticket.  Before yesterday I would have said the bar would have been 7 out of the 8 games but now it could be 5.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

With the the new post JD ticketing criteria it must give hope to those who felt they had no hope of getting a potential Northern Ireland ticket.  Before yesterday I would have said the bar would have been 7 out of the 8 games but now it could be 5.

Hard to guess tbh might come down by a point hope to get a breakdown 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 3:18pm
520 between FD SC..Clubs would get roughly one third of Bratislava.
Although similar allocation to Gibraltar  allocation will be less as Sponsors  staff will use their full allocation 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Although similar allocation to Gibraltar  allocation will be less as Sponsors  staff will use their full allocation 

Would it not be about 630? 65 percent of 975, with that split between FD &SCs.Think I read somewhere it was 975 but I could he wrong. 

Sponsors & staff come out of football family I think.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 4:13pm
is it not 5% of stadium capacity + 200 as a minimum? 

Therefore a full allocation of c1,100 with 65% of that being around the 700 mark 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 4:51pm

Good to see you have been talking to all the sponsors and are more clued in than the TO currently are regarding the allocation for potential game in Belfast. I say more clued in as the TO simply dont know yet. So unless you are actually in the know with the IFA and what they are allocating to us, you are merely assuming/guessing based on recent allocations for other nations or, are simply stirring the pot Tryinag to be the big I AM.

You’ve been at this a few times recently so simply knock the nonsense on the head or take it elsewhere.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Would it not be about 630? 65 percent of 975, with that split between FD &SCs.Think I read somewhere it was 975 but I could he wrong. 

Sponsors & staff come out of football family I think.
Pay no attention to this.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 5:18pm
sponsors and  staff and players did not take up 100% of the allocation  their they were issued for Gibraltar.

The unused surplus went into our grouping and Football  family.

Playing devils  advocate I'm assuming  that they will use 100% of their allocation if we go to Windsor.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 5:33pm
The IFA gave an away allocation of 925 to the Germans and Dutch.  
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 7:55pm

sponsors and  staff and players did not take up 100% of the allocation  their they were issued for Gibraltar.

The unused surplus went into our grouping and Football  family.

Playing devils  advocate I'm assuming  that they will use 100% of their allocation if we go to Windsor.

You are head of or close to being head of an SC and most people on here know that by this stage. As such you have stated as fact a number of things when the TO do not have these facts. Its all well and good playing devils advocate now. Your initial post came across as coming from someone in the know, which you are not as the TO do not know. You may well be correct but how many sponsors get tickets and how many? Abbey we know have an allocation and pay for it. Are they going to be in a position to organise a last minute trip to Bosnia based on 15%? Only time will tell. In the meantime, as someone involved in and at the top table of your SC so to speak, maybe it would be more prudent for you to not to be involved in posting opinion as fact. Theres more than just actual supporters read this as we all know at this stage.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

As a matter of interest Gary, as an NI fan who attends most games up there Tongue is there a potential for an increase in our allocation even by a small number for segregation purposes or a decrease? Just thinking back to the dutch game and they had fans in the lower tier with NI fans overhead. 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 8:14pm
I'm   100% not in the know and never have been in the  know I was wrong on allocation  which will be 900 odd.
My opinions as my own and a lot of educated guess work.

The reason a lot of SC members wont post here is because  a few on here automatically think a personal opinion all of a sudden    becomes a club opinion  or a CRISC opinion.

I'm not a pro nor never will be diplomacy is  not  a  strong point.

As for the post about extra seats under home fans  I personally cant see that been a runner with  the Police and Health & Safery  in Windsor . 

I
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 8:21pm

I'm   100% not in the know and never have been in the  know I was wrong on allocation  which will be 900 odd.
My opinions as my own and a lot of educated guess work.

The reason a lot of SC members wont post here is because  a few on here automatically think a personal opinion all of a sudden    becomes a club opinion  or a CRISC opinion.

I'm not a pro nor never will be diplomacy is  not  a  strong point.

As for the post about extra seats under home fans  I personally cant see that been a runner with  the Police and Health & Safery  in Windsor . 

I
when you post as you have done many times stating your clubs position on things then its fair game for people to think that other comments are likewise. I personally know or at least assume in such circumstances the score, but others dont, hence my butting in. Anyhow we move on.

Regarding my point on tickets, what I meant was, if the section of dutch fans in the lower tier were part of the 5% but still had NI fans above them, is it possible in our case that there would be no NI fans overhead and instead of leaving that section empty, is there a chance of a few extra tickets while maintaining the same segregation that would already be in place in the lower tier.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

As a matter of interest Gary, as an NI fan who attends most games up there Tongue is there a potential for an increase in our allocation even by a small number for segregation purposes or a decrease? Just thinking back to the dutch game and they had fans in the lower tier with NI fans overhead. 

Big smileBig smile  will let the NI fan one go.  

See my photo of the away fans at the Dutch game.  You can also see segregation is minimal.  The capacity is just over 18K - 18,404 at the Dutch game.  There were slightly less at the German one for some reason.  Both were packed from what I recall.  They have 14K Campaign Card holders.  There is also a membership scheme who have next go at home tickets.  

It is up to the two associations to agree.    

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2020 at 10:12pm
That’s a cosy little corner behind the corner flag😎
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 12:40pm
Applications for Northern Ireland and Bosnia will open on Monday 17th February @ midday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic