You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Roy Keane Diary: 'A day in the life'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 40>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:40pm
LOLLOLLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

He had suggested it after my fracas with a taxi driver in Chester a year earlier who had looked at me.

LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 7:51pm
I see BBC Northern Ireland have plagiarised my diary

They have a complete rip off of it on their facebook page
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 8:10pm
Sue the ****s
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 1:08pm
Great stuff TJ, quality LOL
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 8:54pm
Defeat to Belgium. Actually defeat is putting it kindly. Absolutely anihalated might be more fitting. Some of the players need a reality check. Begium provide it. A 3-0 massacre. The Joe.ie merchants in the stands sing 'The Fields of Athenry'. Happy as Larry. Football must not get in the way of the craic. They would power on until the early hours singing their moronic chants. My personal favourite is the Team of Gary Breens. I first heard it before the Saipan incident. I can only think a vegetable came up with it. I think the football is a minor inconvenience to their drinking and paddywhackery schedules.
I'm seething on the touchline watching this circus. The players on the pitch are the clowns. The biggest clown of all is James McCarthy. At fault for 2 goals today. My dream tournament had turned into a fuxking nightmare. Martin asks for volunteers for the post maych interviews. I am only too happy to volunteer but Martin bans me from speaking and he and his henchmen grab me and handcuff me and gag me. I am fighting these lads off as best I can but they are big bastards. Martin orders me to be chained to the radiator in the dressing rooms while the players are sent out for media duty. I am fuxking livid and am kicking and trying to shout. Martin's henchmen tie my legs and strap ducktape around my mouth.   About 90mins after the game and the interviews are over I am transferred into a cage and put in the hold of the team bus back to the hotel. They were cowards. Afraid to tell the truth. Was I the type to shout my mouth off? No. I am fair. I tell it the way I see it. Was that such a crime?

The country needed to hear the real story. The story O'Neill and O'Shea didn't want the nation to hear. The truth is the players were afraid. Were cowards. Afraid to take that next stup up. On tv back in my room that night I hear our 'captain' say we were unlucky, blah blah f**king blah. I've had enough of the lies, the spivs, the spin. The players were a disgrace. O'Neill, Guppy the lot of them. Was I to blame? No. 'Maybe I was?' I told myself. 'No Roy. They let you down.' I looked across at my toy dog on the bedside table that I had unpacked 2 days earlier. I brought him as a substitute for my dogs back home. I told him everything. He was great. Understood everything. Dogs won't lie or bullsh*t you like people do. Sanity.

Edited by Trap junior - 19 Jun 2016 at 12:51pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 1:52am
26th June. We limped out of Euro 2016 after defeat to France, the host nation in Lyon.  I could accept defeat but not surrender.  Too many of our players had let the press go to their heads after the victory over Italy.  Maybe O'Neill did aswell.  Believed the hype.  Lost the run of ourselves.  O'Neill after the shambolic performance against Belgium had supposedly 'worked miracles' after getting the needed victory over the Italians in Lille in our final group game.  I saw no magic.  O'Neill changed the team up. He reminded me of a circus clown juggling balls, except in this case instead of balls he was juggling players hoping to stumble upon a team that would produce results.  The truth was O'Neill got lucky that night.  The night before in the team hotel we sat down to discuss the team selection with Steve Guppy.  The manager hadn't a clue who to pick. He was as indecisive as a schoolgirl deciding what to wear to the local school disco. Back and forth he went until he couldn't make up his mind.  Then came his 'genius' plan.  He put all the outfield players name on small scraps of paper and put them into a hat and asked Guppy to give the hat 'a wee shake'.  He then closed his eyes and started picking out names.  Murphy (I sighed), McCarthy, Keogh, Duffy....  All the f**king players I wouldn't have in an arses roar of the team came out of the hat and onto the teamsheet.  I asked Guppy on the way back to our rooms had he done this before?  Guppy replied that he has always done stuff like this but has been on a 20 year lucky streak. Somehow, and don't ask me how, it worked.  The players put in a performance.  The Italians who were already through to the next round almost seemed as pleased we won the game as we did. Buffon at the end seemed particularly happy. Apparently he had a bet on that we would win. Typical shrewd Italian. 
The press lauded O'Neill and the players. They drank that night. I went back to my room.  I felt hollow. Was this how we were supposed to prepare for a game at the European Championships??  I felt cheated. The whole thing was a fraud.  O'Neill was a fraud. The players had got a result but it a fluke.  I wanted more.  I felt like going home.  I rang Theresa. She talked me into staying.  ''Stay Roy.  The country needs you.  You don't want to be remembered for walking out again do you?''
It was a convincing argument. I told her I'd stay.  She would feed the dogs who I loved more than anything in the world. I missed hugging them. 

We prepare for France in Lyon.  Brady is cocky today. He struts out onto the training pitch like he owns the f**king place.  I liked that. But I also had my doubts about him. He was rubbish in training that day.  Had the success gone to his head I wondered.  Duffy is another cock a hoop.  He strolls out like he is a superstar with Real Madrid.  I felt that the mood in the camp wasn't right.  Complacency was setting in.  I could sniff it around the place like a bad smell.  O'Neill didn't seem too concerned.  He was too busy giving interviews to BBC Northern Ireland and boosting his profile.  Was he angling for the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award I wondered?  I decided 'no'.  But it did give me pause for thought.  He had his mind elsewhere. The French would take no prisoners.  somehow we play a good first half but then the French class kicks in.  Bam! 2 goals ina  few minutes and we are found out. The last 30 mins was a f**king massacre. It could have been 6. 

My dream tournament had been a bloody nightmare. Because of the intense facial expressions I am chosen for a drugs test....

Humpy Gussy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Humpy Gussy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 3:21am
Nailed it again. Well done TJ! Great stuff! LOL
'Joxer Goes to Poznan' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjtiJ9udkM
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 12:09am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 7:29pm

This summer....

From the makers of...

20th Century Fox brings you....

starring Roy Keane and Sean Penn as the disloyal lawyer Michael Kennedy

Keano's Way
a violent film by Quentin Tarantino

September 1998.  It's a Champions  League Group D clash.  Manchester United v Barcelona at Old Trafford.  Two big clubs. A big game.  The gaffer asks me to keep Barcelona's danger men Rivaldo and Figo quiet tonight.  It's a task I am relishing. I am up for this game even if some of my superstar teammates are shaking as the UEFA Champions League Anthem is played before the game as the teams line up.  I make a point of looking Figo and Rivaldo in the eye as we shake hands, the compulsory nonsense UEFA has put in place to encourage fair play.  There will be none of that tonight. I am here to win by any means necessary. If that means taking Rivaldo out of the game with Grievous Bodily harm so be it. Giggsy puts us in the lead after 16 mins.  Soon after Scholesy puts us 2 up. Cruising.  Cruising against Barcelona? No chance. I can sense the danger. They are a wounded animal.  Some of our lot think its all over. I can sense it in one or two of our players. Stam, Yorke and Solskjaer drop their effort a percentage point or two.  Going through the motions.  I can sense it coming. No one else does. Barca nick a goal back. Then we are 2-2. I am f**king livid.  Giving away a 2 goal lead is inexcusable. I decide the game needs a bit of urgency. Rivaldo has the ball.  I come over the top and take a booking. I shout at him ''you think you're big time!?'' I'm livid with my team mates. Most of whom wouldn't know the amount of kids that would give their right arm to be out there playing tonight.  Here is Becks and him poncing about the place earning £50,000 a week. Being paid to play for Manchester United! My screaming pays off. We take the lead and go 3-2 up. Becks sticks it in and shouts back at me ''f**k you Keanie!''.  'Fair play to him' I thought.  Then a few mins later Barcelona have equalised.  Enrique with a penalty.  I let my emotions spill over. The street, she is watching. Seeing if R.Keane has gone soft.  The ball goes out for a throw in on the far side. I run to take the throw in but the ball boy is slow in throwing it back.  I am frustrated and want to get on with the game in search of a winner. The kid is irritating me and I take him out with a kung fu kick that catches him in the stomach.  The crowd gasps as I stand over him shouting.  ''When I ask for the f**king ball give me the f**king ball you ****!'' A voice in my head tells me I am out of order  ''Jesus Roy. He's just a kid.''  Then I thought ''f**k it. He deserved it. He'll learn. What does he think this is a playground?''   Luis Enrique runs up and pushes me.  He shouts at me ''you are a f**king coward! You kick a kid? You are not a man!''   I make a run at him but the referee and 10 of my team mates hold me back.  I tell him I will see him another day.  The game ends 3-3.

July 2016. Ireland's Euro campaign ended against host nation France.  It will be just over 2 months of inactivity until Ireland's next game in the World Cup qualifiers.  Barcelona are training in London today ahead of a friendly in Dublin against Celtic.  I decide to drive down from Wilmslow to St.Georges Park, England's base where Barcelona are training.  Oficially I am here to 'observe training methods' but in relaity I am here to pay my old friend Luis Enrique a visit.  I hadn't forgotten Luis as he sneered at me back in 1998.  People say I hold grudges.  Far from it. 
I sit pitchside waiting for the man to emerge.  After a while out he comes.  I approach him from behind and catch him off guard.  ''Hello Luis. Remember me? Roy Keane from Mayfield'' and down he goes.  That will teach him to f**k with me. He's lying on the ground. Off to paradise with you.

Edited by The Count - 27 Jul 2016 at 11:52pm

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 10:47am

That last line

Edited by lassassinblanc - 28 Jul 2016 at 10:47am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 1:21pm
My Roy Keane Diary: Dundalk Special

In August Dundalk were at home to Belarussian side Bate Borisov in the 3rd round of the Champions League Qualifiers. Bate had money and some top players.  They were hot favourites to go through. As part of our contract myself and Martin are required to attend.  I take the flight from Manchester on the Tuesday morning, the morning of the game.  Martin meets me in Abbotstown and we share a car to Tallaght Stadium.  We arrive just before kick off. we are sitting in close proximity to John Delaney of the FAI.  As the game kkicked off it struck me what a sh*thole Tallaght stadium was.  Home to arguably Ireland's biggest club the stadium was dank. There were two stands and a capacity of 6000.   There were no stands behind the goals and the stadium was open and windswept.  There were no VIP lounges or executive boxes here.  No prawn sandwiches or padded seats.  Salmonella and chips from the take away van in the corner was as posh as it got food wise.  ''Christ this really is a sh*t hole'' I thought as I looked on during the first half. Tallaght was full of Dubs.  God I hate Dubs.  Dundalk score.  I clap. 
The second half sees a spirited performance from Dundalk. They take a 2-0 lead and progression to the next round is becoming a real possibility. Bate search for a goal which will send them through but are caught in a counter attack and Dundalk go 3-0 up.  It's all over. Myself and Martin are pleased. The players celebrate on the pitch. Out comes Kenny pleased as punch hugging everyone in sight. I think he hugged half of Dublin. I roll my eyes as he does a Pat Cash and climbs into the crowd to hug the rest of the stadium. As I look down on the players I am struck by how much they are celebrating.  ''Hello'' I thought. At United a quick fist pump and a slap on the back and we were focusing on the next game. Celebrations were short lived. The Dundalk players must have been 20mins on the pitch celebrating. I excused myself and went down to visit the dressing room. I walk in as they lads are singing and dancing. Then a sudden silence envelops the room.  ''First off well done on the result but what the f**k are ye at now?  What are you celebrating about????  You'd swear you won the Champions League FFS!  The game is over. You need to start focusing on the next game. It's totally unacceptable!!  O'Donnell what ere you at?!  You were a disgrace out there tonight! You call yourself a captain! I don't know what you are smiling at Kenny. You beat some mediocre European side and you think you are Alex Ferguson!  The mood is sombre now. I jam telling it like it is. Did I lie? No. People don't like the truth.   It had to be said.  I tell them that their aim should be to win the Champions League. Anything else and it's abject failure. Not acceptable.  I  go out to the car and wait for O'Neill.  Out he comes 10 mins later.  ''Where the f**k were you?'' I said.  ''Oh I was just in the Dundalk dressing room congratulating the lads and telling them how magnificent they were. I mean absolutely magnificent.''
''Why the f**k did you do that??  I was just in telling them how sh*t they were.''
It has put me in a bad mood and we dont speak on the way back to the hotel.

I guess the media were right.  Good cop, bad cop.

RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 10:20am
LOLLOLLOL

"Salmonella and chips from the take away van in the corner was as posh as it got food wise"
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 7:44pm
It was one of those nights. Monday night in. Theresa's in a jock over something and is in the kitchen washing the dishes. I'm watching Sky Sports News with Triggs. It had been a while since the Euros. I hadn't been getting much attention lately.  I'm just about to put on some Bob Dylan records when Theresa start nagging. 
''Roy did you not put the bins out?'' She calls from the kitchen.
''Noooo''
''Why is it always me who has to put the bins out?!'' she moans.
''What do you mean?''
''I always have to put the bins out. I put them out last week and now I will have to do it again tonight''
''Do you know something I don't?  Did I not put the bins out two weeks ago?''
''you did yeah''
''So what do you mean I never put them out?  Do your homework.  (Long pause) ..... ''Nonsense.''

Edited by Trap junior - 02 Sep 2016 at 7:49pm

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Image result for nakatomi
Image result for ellis shortImage result for hans die hard
Image result for john mcclane walkie talkie
Roy Keane Is Not Amused - Call me... call me roy.

Christmas Special

The Eve of World Cup 2002:

The FAI had us staying at the Nakatomi Plaza Hotel in Saipan.  I requested my own floor. Mick had me designated on the 27th floor where I would be on my own.  The rest of the team were on floors 11-14. On Moday we trained on a  substandard pitch. It had stones in it. I wasn't happy.  Mick has organised a party for the media on the Mezzanine floor of the hotel. Typical Mick playing to the media. I wouldn't be coming down to join the party but Theresa insists on going herself as she is friends with some of the players wives.  Among those at the party is Ellis Short the Irish American who would later be the owner at Sunderland.   I met him earlier in the day. I didn't like him. He had his eye on Theresa.  He was over to see the team play. We had drawn Germany in the group stages. A difficult task. 
Around 11pm I hear gunshots. I get a text message. It's Theresa.  She says a bunch of German terrorists have taken over the party downstairs. They want to disrupt our World Cup preparations. The anger rises to the surface. Who the fook do they think they are! I sit staring at the wall deciding whether I should help when I hear a ping sound. It's the elevator. The doors open. I run and hide behind a desk.
I'm peeping around the corner and I spot a big tall blonde lad. Big bastard carrying a machine gun. Its Alf Inge Haaland. ''You're World Cup is over my friend.  I promise I won't hurt you. You might as well come out and join the others'' 
f**king pussy I thought. I run out and kung fu kick his knee as he falls to the ground. ''Take that ya ****!''
We start to grapple and I heabutt him causing an intercranial haemorrage. He's dead.
I'm in my element now. Being an obtrusive ****. A fly in the ointment. I grab his detonators , machine gun and walkie talkie.  I send the **** back down in the elevator. I write on his top ''now I have a machine gun bai and tell your pal Wetherall he can fook off as well!''

The elevator arrives at the Mezzanine. There are screams as the doors open. I am spying on events from on top of the lift. I see the ringleader. He is wearing a fake beard. His calls himself 'Hans' but I recognise immediately who it is. It's Oliver Kahn. I make my way upstairs again to think up a plan.
I contact Hans on his walkie talkie.
''I thought I told you I want radio silence until further notice!''
''I'm sorry Hans I didn't get that message.  Maybe you should have put it ont he bulletin board.'' I say
Since I whacked Alfie I thought you and Miroslav and Dietmar might be a bit lonely so I wanted to give you a call.''
''How kind of you. Mystery guest you are most troublesome for a security guard.''
''Wrong answer pal.''

A few silent moments pass

''Hello mystery guest. Are you there?'' he says.
''Yeah I'm here'' I reply.
''You have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you?''
''Just another loner who has no friends? Just another troubled orphan who saw too many Rambos as a child?''

''Call me....... call me Roy.''

An hour lapses..
It's Hans on the walkie talkie:
Mr Mysterious party crasher are you still there?

''I've got someone who wants to talk to you. Someone very close to you who was at the party tonight''.
My first reaction is ''Oh no.''
''Roy boy!''
''Ellis???''  I reply
''Hey I appreciate what you're trying to do here Roy but these guys want to talk to the FAI and until then you're just messing up the works and dragging this thing out. Kapeesh!?''
''Ellis what did you tell them?''
''I told them we were old friends and that you were my guest at the party.''
''Ellis you shouldn't be doing this.  Hans this prick doesn't know me. I don't know this ****.''
''Roy unless you give yourself up they are going to kill me''
''Just shut your mouth Ellis you f**king langer!''
''Roy how can you say this after all these years?''
I hear a gun fire.  Ellis is dead.
'Fair f**ks to you Hans. I won't have to deal with this prick at Sunderland' I thought.

Edited by Trap junior - 02 Jan 2017 at 2:49pm

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 2:17pm

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 3:31pm
We need new entries during quiet season TJ.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 1:51pm

Keano - First Blood starring Sylvester Stallone

I had just got back from Saipan.  I was an outcast. Nobody knew what it was like.  They weren't there. I decided to hitch a ride back to Cork. A truck driver had given me a lift to Cashel but that was a s far as he went.  I was now a drifter walking aimlessly through the streets.  I hadn't had a shower or shave in days. The Rock was doing good business. Tourists walked the streets. Most of them yanks. I felt a sense of relief. Nobody recognised me here. I was just like everybody else. I had decided to look for a diner for something to eat. As I was walking up the road a cop car stopped beside me.  A big redneck cop rolls down his window ''Where you headed?'' he asks.  ''South'' I reply.  ''Hop in.  I'll make sure you are headed in the right direction.''  As we drive I ask
''Anywhere to get a bite to eat around here?''. 
''There's a diner about 30 miles from here. ''
''Is there a law against me eating here?'' I ask sarcastically.
''Yeah. Me'' as he gives me a dirty look.

The cop drops me off at the city limit. ''f**k him'' I thought and started to walk towards a Supermac's we passed back in the town.

I'm almost there when the cop drives by again. I'm arrested and put in a cell.  I'm subjected to barbaric treatment. They hose me down and try to shave off my ayatollah beard. I kick one of the guards in the chest, headbutt another and manage to escape out of the station and to the nearest forest outside the town. They have sniffer dogs and 30 men. It's getting dark. They are hunting me down.  I climb a cliff as the attack dogs chase me.  A helicopter and snipers arrive. Shots are fired. I'm fooked.  ''What would Theresa say?'' I wondered.  I have no choice.  I jump 60 metres into the river below.  A near miss and manage to retreat back into the woods. R.Keane is streetwise too.  I set a few traps and take down 5 of their men.  It's a war of attrition. I learned the trick of fighting against the odds growing up a small lad in Mayfield. As a kid with attitude hanging out in the Templeacre you had to be able to look after yourself.  Unknown to me back ups arrive to help the Garda. One of them is Frank Clark. The ex Forest Manager. He'd been a colonel in the army.  He warns them that they are dealing with a trained lunatic .

Clark: ''I'm here to get my boy.  I worked with him for 3 months at Forest. I trained him. I say that makes him mine''
Cop: ''Keane is a civilian now. He's my problem now not the army's.''
Clark: ''You don't seem to understand. I didn't come here to rescue Keane from you. I came here to rescue you from Keano.''
Cop:  ''Well we'll just try to be extra careful now won't we Colonel'
Clark: ''I'm just amazed he allowed any of your men to live. You don't seem to realise you are dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. This is a man who is the best. The very best. A man who knows how to use his bare hands, ignore pain, ignore..weather. A man who can eat a wild boar raw. A man who can live off the land. A man trained to kill. Period!''

''Are you telling me that 30 men versus Keane and we have no chance?'' the Garda angrily asks.
''I know Keane. I trained him. You don't know what you're dealing with. Just remember. You better have a sh*tload of bodybags.'' Clark replies.

to be continued...

Edited by Trap junior - 24 Sep 2017 at 2:26pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 40>
  Share Topic