You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

muppets at games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:27am
Guarantee it was an angry Bohs fan who wanted Brian Murphy in goal.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

ChiefGooner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChiefGooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:24am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

im on my high horse now but how many times are you watching a game and a fella in an ireland shirts beside you.we go a goal down and instead of encoraging the player who maybe made a mistake or god forbid singing spends the rest of the half saying sh*t like"i always said so and so was rubbish.hes muck etc".thats grand and a valid point to digest over a few pints AFTER the game but we are there to SUPPORT the team.you dont turn around to the wife after shes had a baby and say"the size of your arse now love" or "should we build a double door out to the garden for you".you mite say that to your mates over a pint but you tell her you love her,you look great.i still love you yada yada yada.so the next time your at an irish match and somebody abuses a player everybody who hears that comment should tell them to go f**k themselves and get behind the team instead.i need a lie down after thatEmbarrassed

Clap

No matter how much you love your country/club you'll always get nobjockeys like this at the game, unfortunately you can't just get up & walk to a different part of the ground like you could in the 'good old days' Ouch 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:25am
you could sit anywhere last night
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:33am
In the old Landsdowne, I used to have tickets in the South Terrace and more or less the same people used to sit around us. On twat continuously rubbished Robbie Keane. He's muck, he's sh*te, get someone else on, f**k off Robbie, etc., etc.
IRC one game when Robbie had scored twice and he was still giving it loads. I'd had enough and bravely stood up and said, " I suppose you'll only be happy if Robbie scores a f**king hatrick every game?" After my tirade, he shut up for the rest of the game.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:17pm
Anyone see the twat in the north terrace lasnight wearing the france jersey,felt like killing him!Angry
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Thanks for that BobClap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:59am
Now I had to make do with watching the game in the pub , but had to laugh as some know it all shouted to his mate "when was the last time that f***** Keane touched the ball " I didn't have the heart to tell that he wasn't on the field anymore as he had been subbed ........
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Thanks for that BobClap

LOL

What complete t**sers. There are always a majority unfortunately.

garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:57am
Couldn't believe your man with the French jersey on, what a t**ser Angry.
This time next year........
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:18am
Originally posted by garytwigg21 garytwigg21 wrote:

you for real twiggy?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:22am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

you for real twiggy?

Yeah in the North Stand, fella sitting there with his France World Cup 98 jersey on, must have been for a bet!!!
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:24am
There was a def increase in those above mentioned clowns when we moved to croker.  You'll always get them at friendlies when tickets are plentiful and they go along for the laugh.  Dont remember it been so much of a problem in LR, so that should be one positive of the return to there.  Less likely that the people that arent really bothered about the team will go, particularly after the novelty element of the Aviva has passed.

Edited by elroy45 - 27 May 2010 at 6:24am
Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:33am
I heard Santa cruz getting a few boo's last night, I take it that was due to the foreign club in England he play's for. I wish people would leave their English club's rivalry's in f**king England, and not bring back over here to Ireland matches, it sounds pathetic when you hear it.

Edited by Saint Sylvester - 27 May 2010 at 6:34am
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Saint Sylvester Saint Sylvester wrote:

I heard Santa cruz getting a few boo's last night, I take it that was due to the foreign club in England he play's for. I wish people would leave their English club's rivalry's in f**king England, and not bring back over here to Ireland matches, it sounds pathetic when you hear it.

I heard this aswell when he was getting subbed. WTF was this all about?? Please don't tell me that there were Man U fans booing him........ Angry. Fooking eejits!!!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:55am
Wait until the Airtricity v Man Yoo game , goodness knows what planks will turn out for that one , of course present company etc etc
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Wait until the Airtricity v Man Yoo game , goodness knows what planks will turn out for that one , of course present company etc etc

It's going to be dreadful to see our 1st game in our new national stadium be filled with Manyoo jerseys and people not knowing the players on the LOI side, what a sad state of affairs Cry.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:14am

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

It's going to be dreadful to see our 1st game in our new national stadium be filled with Manyoo jerseys and people not knowing the players on the LOI side, what a sad state of affairs Cry.

most of them wont know the players on the ManYoo side either LOL
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:07am
Defo going to make a support your local team banner for that one.

Cheap bed sheet from pennys and a spray can should do it.
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic