You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

muppets at games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: muppets at games
    Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:55am
myself and my 4 year old son were sitting at the front of the stand to the right of westwoods goal at first half, a fooken thick and his scumbag mate walk right up and call westwood "hay keeeeper your fookin muck" and the muppet laughs in westwoods face and walks off, a total t**ser
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Sponsored Links

Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:00am
pure t**ser thats all, theres one born every minute.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:06am
Absolute spas!
Hope it didnt ruin the sons debut Traps Thumbs%20Up.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:36am
You get those eejits all the time. And they'll be the ones trying to be the loudest 'real fans' when it get's to the crunch. Don't give a fairy about the team.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:38am
Thicks..............

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:44am
Loads of them at the game last night.

KICK SCANGERS OUT OF FOOTBALL
Chips don't bounce
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:49am

scum

Shake and Bake
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:50am
total scum. you get them sadly everywhere
put em under pressure!
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:55am
there's some stupid coonts going to these games!
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:57am
thats the "im not involved in football or play it but i watch it every sunday in the pub" mentality for you.ive stopped watching matches in pubs because of the one coont who sits at the bar with the belly over the belt given it the "hes f**kin muck"comment every 2 mins.im telling you.next time your in any boozer on a sunday in this country youll see him.you pay your money so your entitled to any opinion but dickheads like that at the game last nite should be rounded on by the people around them and told to shut f**kin up.
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Chopper 76 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper 76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:59am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

thats the "im not involved in football or play it but i watch it every sunday in the pub" mentality for you.ive stopped watching matches in pubs because of the one coont who sits at the bar with the belly over the belt given it the "hes f**kin muck"comment every 2 mins.im telling you.next time your in any boozer on a sunday in this country youll see him.you pay your money so your entitled to any opinion but dickheads like that at the game last nite should be rounded on by the people around them and told to shut f**kin up.
Clap
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:06am
Did any of you  see the lad wearing a French jersey in the Northstand .
Group of lads in the stand to the left of it saw him and start roaring and shouting abuse at him you f**king **** etc and then one of them shouts you have no soul LOL
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:07am
im on my high horse now but how many times are you watching a game and a fella in an ireland shirts beside you.we go a goal down and instead of encoraging the player who maybe made a mistake or god forbid singing spends the rest of the half saying sh*t like"i always said so and so was rubbish.hes muck etc".thats grand and a valid point to digest over a few pints AFTER the game but we are there to SUPPORT the team.you dont turn around to the wife after shes had a baby and say"the size of your arse now love" or "should we build a double door out to the garden for you".you mite say that to your mates over a pint but you tell her you love her,you look great.i still love you yada yada yada.so the next time your at an irish match and somebody abuses a player everybody who hears that comment should tell them to go f**k themselves and get behind the team instead.i need a lie down after thatEmbarrassed
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:31am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

To f**king true. Myslef and my father used to go to pubs to watch games but we were put off by numptys who had never played in their lifes calling great players f**king sh*t when they misplace a pass or dont score a 40 yard free kick or whatever, Thankfully rugby had taken some of theese assholes away from soccer but there is still loads of them around.
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
demo10 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demo10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:41am
yeah i saw him, he was only a young fella and thought he was bein MAAAD but what dope. think he was trying to impress his burd!!
come on you boys in green!!!!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 6:48am

Dear oh dear..........difficult to hold your tongue when you see/hear that sorta sh*te alright.  WTF was the story with someone wearing a French shirt???  Jaysus.....

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:00am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Dear oh dear..........difficult to hold your tongue when you see/hear that sorta sh*te alright.  WTF was the story with someone wearing a French shirt???  Jaysus.....

Seen that, Had to be a lost bet, or hidden camara thing
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
trapsflipflop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:07am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

Absolute spas!
Hope it didnt ruin the sons debut Traps Thumbs%20Up.
no not at all mcg the lad had a ball. just as well he was with me as i would have let the knacker have it, lots of wasters at game just as well they cant/wont get tickets for aviva,
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic