You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moving out/Spare Room to rent in Dublin?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 7:42am
Ok they want their own space etc but why was the row, as it seems, specifically over you? 
Did you get on with her beforehand? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 7:43am
have a chat with your mate and see what 
He wants to do 
He wants you to do 

Their row sounds like it was about something else and you got caught in the crossfire

He might be having second thoughts and is looking for a way out. 

If he gives in he is fuked for the rest of his married life - he might as well give her his balls now 

No matter what I wouldn’t be going anywhere near the wedding 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 7:56am
Cook them both some Parmesan and paprika crusted cod fillet, honey roast carrots, basil buttered peas and individual potato gratin and wait for all this to blow over. 

Hope it works out for you SD!

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:08am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

He wants to do 
He wants you to do 

Their row sounds like it was about something else and you got caught in the crossfire

If he gives in he is fuked for the rest of his married life - he might as well give her his balls now 

The voice of experience
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:57am
Sorry Dave but you need to move out......today.

She basically moved in in 2014......4 years ago.....they’re living as a couple together 4 years....and you’re still there!

Pack your bags....you got a good run.

*i can’t remember what happened at the end of You, Me and Dupree.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

He wants to do 
He wants you to do 

you were not invited
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 9:47am
I don’t know if the row was over something else. I don’t really think it was but either way it’s been going on a while but it’s all news to me (I’ve basically not been here for the last two weeks). I’ve generally got on fine with her or so I thought but it seems she hasn’t thought the same - though that’s not been mentioned to me either. 

Frankly, I don’t want to move twice. I don’t want to put my mate in a terrible position either though. I think the best thing for them is for me to move out ASAP (undoubtedly, I suppose) but that is really backing down in an argument I have no part it. Ots definitely not best for me. It would absolutely gall me to move out by the end of the month just to placate toddler like behaviour, especially when it is something that will cost me money, and really isn’t in my interests, but I owe it to him more than I owe it to her. I can’t leave him having to make the decision - it’s not fair on him. It’s just a matter of seeing how long I can get and finding somewhere else. 

I sure as hell don’t want her saying she’s not moving back til I’m gone. I just hope it doesn’t come to that. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 9:53am
Sounds like one for Joe Duffy
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 9:57am
Yeah, sounds like at the very least you'll have to put the wheels in motion in terms of you moving out. I would just say to your mate that you'll start looking for places to move in to from today - it's not like you can move out instantly and given the state of the rental market in Dublin they surely wouldn't expect it to happen too quickly either. The situation may improve after a couple of days and she could calm down a bit and come to terms with you staying to the point that was initially understood by all parties - i.e three or four months before the wedding.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:00am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Cook them both some Parmesan and paprika crusted cod fillet, honey roast carrots, basil buttered peas and individual potato gratin and wait for all this to blow over. 

Hope it works out for you SD!

That does sound like the an amazing dish, Where was this mentioned before was it things that annoy you thread LOL

Also was the lad who fiance the same guy who didn't show up for this amazing dinner? Did he not show up for this dinner because of her? if the answer to both of these is Yes then throw it back in his face
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:04am
I’m perplexed that given your profession, you’re so in the dark. Have you asked why she wants you to move out? And why so suddenly?

Not having a go at your mate by any means but surely he can tell you as it is and put you clear on the reasons and state of play? People are odd as f**k.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:19am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

People are odd as f**k.
No just women.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:25am
one of ybigs good guys,hope it works out for you pal. 
Now I know you have stuff on your plate,but I’ve a question for you in the Ryanair thread mateLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:33am
His missus just sounds like a bag of sh*te. She knew your intentions were to move out in a few months so she's just being a f**king dramatic bitch and trying to laydown the law with your mate.

Regardless of what happens here, this is going to somewhat sour your relationship with your mate. If you're forced to move out you'll hate her, if you stay she'll probably leave your mate and that's that.

Either way this is a really sh*t situation she has put you both in. She's just a selfish arsehole and I feel sorry for your mate having to put up with that nonsense.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:06am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

one of ybigs good guys,hope it works out for you pal. 
Now I know you have stuff on your plate,but I’ve a question for you in the Ryanair thread mateLOL
LOLLOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Move in with NVidic !

When push comes to shove, if he's serious about his relationship with his missus then he's going to end up siding with her in the end whether he wants to or not. If you want to keep the friendship then it's probably going to mean that you have to move out to do it. So I'd probably offer to move out but obviously let him know that you will need some time to sort yourself a new place due to the scarcity of affordable rooms etc (gives you the excuse to drag your feet a bit on it !) and then let him try and square that off with his missus. If she has a problem still then that's with her as you can do no more.

Sorry to hear that SD. She sounds like a proper coont and there could be more to it that you don't know about. I agree with what Borussia's said above, think it's probably the best thing to do. 
Some people just deserve a slap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 11:17am
If he had any balls he would dump her. She must really love him, sorry, the house, to issue an ultimatum like that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic