You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moving in with the missus.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 11:46pm
Fighting with the missus a good bit over this. She wants to live together I don't, not yet anyway. Fear this would be the final nail in the coffin in terms of having my own space from her. Would only be doing it to please her at the moment so don't know what to do. Stupid young wans being so needy
GWAN YBIG
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Fighting with the missus a good bit over this. She wants to live together I don't, not yet anyway. Fear this would be the final nail in the coffin in terms of having my own space from her. Would only be doing it to please her at the moment so don't know what to do. Stupid young wans being so needy

If ya feel you are not ready for it don't do it. Tell her to cool the jets or she gets the marching papers.
Chips don't bounce
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:01am
My gaff has never been cleaner, there is always food and I get all my washung done. Moving in gets a from me
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

If ya feel you are not ready for it don't do it. Tell her to cool the jets or she gets the marching papers.

That's loveLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:16am
suppose if you are getting to see her enough at the moment then that's good enough. How long have ye been goin out? or what age is this chung wun? I never would have realised how much i loved having a double bed to myself back home. sometimes the best sleep i have now is when she's gone to work in the morning.morning.
The dark side.. And the light
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 1:41am
Got rid of the ex cause no way could live with her after 6years would rather of move in with mates
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 7:07am
Don't rush into it, as if you are not too keen now then it will only end in tears
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:26am
You'll be grand. 
If you know the girl well enough, moving in will be fine and given your long distance it had to be done really.  My only advice would be just dont back down when you are right.  Ye will fight and ye will have days when its a headwreck because ye live together, whereas now if ye fight, all you have to do is turn off the phone and your grand.

Not sure what your current living arrangements is, but there does come a point when you get sick of living with lads who are a mess to live with and ya cant bate a womans touch about the house.  However, you'll always miss the craic with living with lads.

Best of luck with the move and the living arrangements!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:33am
Checking in here, today's the day of the big move

Some good advice

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 31 Mar 2017 at 9:34am
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some good advice

Throw up a pic of her and we'll let ye know
Chips don't bounce
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:40am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Some good advice

Throw up a pic of her and we'll let ye know

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:48am
You cant wipe it in the sheets anymore.........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:52am

Some good advice

Ignore a lot of the other previous comments would be my advice
Have Wi-Fi and a laptop, avoids the hassle of wanting to watch different things.
We used to do most things together before we moved in but now you need to be ready for doing nearly everything together, that doesn't mean you can't have a lads night out however! Your own space is needed every now and again too.
Pull your weight and back down every now and again if it's not worth the fight! Saves you lots of hassle!
Here we go again
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 9:54am

Some good advice

Make the kitchen as comfortable as you can for her and tell her you are heading out for a few beers later with the lads 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You cant wipe it in the sheets anymore.........

The Frenchman says to the lads, "I nibble behind my womans ear when we make love and she floats 2 inches off the bed with pleasure."

The Italian says "That's nothing, I tickle my girlfriends lower back at the point of climax and she floats 6 inches off the bed"

The Irish fella says "When me and the missus finish riding, I wipe my cock in the curtains and she hits the fookin roof"
El Puto Amo
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:03am

Some good advice

Be up front about the frequency of your adult websites viewing, so it doesn't come as a shock to her later. Everything else is a doddle.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:11am
When you going out for a few scoops with you mates, come home half an hour earlier than you said you would.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 10:23am
Two things;

Remember the phrase "time apart can be just as important as time together" when you want to go out for a few pints or a 2 day bender.

Find the chore you hate doing LEAST and make it yours. For instance, I've taken on pretty much all cooking duties. This means that we jointly do the washing up, but she by default, now does the laundry. This is great as I f**king hate washing and it turns out, I quite like cooking Thumbs Up

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic