Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourinho to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 32>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 10:50pm
bump
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 11:01pm
reading back on this thread, Moleman was right about Mourinho from well before he even got the United job 

What a guy 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 2:30pm

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

reading back on this thread, Moleman was right about Mourinho from well before he even got the United job 

What a guy 
I think a fair few of us said it.

And Gilesy was right too.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 2:52pm

What a guy 
LOLLOLYeah cause no one else said there’d be trophies in the short term and it’d end in tears after year 3. Hopefully he has the lotto numbers too 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 3:57pm
I think Baggio was just looking for an excuse to stick his nose up Molemans poo shoot again 
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 4:40pm
I have a feeling they will win later and then he'll still leave on monday by 'mutual consent'.

I could be wrong though, I'm no Moleman.LOL 

Valencia dropped from the squad for liking the sack Jose instagram post  LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I think Baggio was just looking for an excuse to stick his nose up Molemans poo shoot again 

Hoooraaayy

I knew you’d oblige Bhob 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 11:59am

I thought I was the only one who noticed that he is sucking his cock all over the forum LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that he is sucking his cock all over the forum LOL

Tbf to baggio, all he's doing is pointing out a fact. When Mourinho was about to be appointed the general consensus was that he will win a PL title with United within 2/3 years, then he'll fall out with a few people and leave. As I said numerous times on this thread and the United thread before and after he was appointed, that PL title that most thought Mourinho would get United was never ever going to happen. They were never going to get even close to a challenge, with that group of players and a manager who was the most toxic presence in the world of football.

So Baggio was just pointing out a fact, cock sucking or not Smile

Edited by Hans Moleman - 07 Oct 2018 at 2:26pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:25pm
I don’t usually go around using phrases like “what a guy” on here, to anyone with an ounce of sense it was a wind up comment. 

Bhob and Doc took the bait Clap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:32pm
Ah yes that age old chestnut on here when you’re caught with your Mickey in your hand sure I as only joking and you took the bait Embarrassed
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:46pm
It was obviously said in jest to catch the easiest of bate (United fans). That doesn't lessen the truth in what RB said though Clap if any of ye want me to tell you how United will do under their next incoming manager, just say the word. I'm here to educate Thumbs Up
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

It was obviously said in jest to catch the easiest of bate (United fans). That doesn't lessen the truth in what RB said though Clap if any of ye want me to tell you how United will do under their next incoming manager, just say the word. I'm here to educate Thumbs Up
When is he getting the bag of crack Moley ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:51pm

Ah yes that age old chestnut on here when you’re caught with your Mickey in your hand sure I as only joking and you took the bait Embarrassed

An obvious reply. Boring.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:53pm

It was obviously said in jest to catch the easiest of bate (United fans)

United fans and the resident moron 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 3:02pm

I will reiterate my point for the illiterate gobshoite ALL OVER THE FORUM LOL 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 3:12pm

Spit it out mo chairdre.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 8:30pm

I don’t usually go around using phrases like “what a guy” on here, to anyone with an ounce of sense it was a wind up comment. 

Bhob and Doc took the bait Clap

Took the bait EmbarrassedLOL

You've been brown nosing him around the forum for quite some time now, it's embarrassing. I doubt it's only myself and Doc who've noticed it. I'm sure Moleman has too ffs 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 32>
  Share Topic