Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MON to walk away?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I think Brian Kerr will get it. I heard him say that he wanted another go at intrrnational management but i cant aee him moving to thw likes of qatar or uae etc. I think he would be an ideal candidate for rovers.

Should have all the credentials but don't put your YBIG shirt on him. 

Well yeah I think your right in that kerr wants a bigger job but realistically no half decent side will offer him a job. The LOI doesnt start for a couple of months yet so I can kerr may realign his options when nothing bevomes available.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 3:45am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I think Brian Kerr will get it. I heard him say that he wanted another go at intrrnational management but i cant aee him moving to thw likes of qatar or uae etc. I think he would be an ideal candidate for rovers.

You think he will get it or he should get it?

Because the former isn't all that likely.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 1:45pm
is it true that some of the rovers squad have to sign on the dole during the off season?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:20pm
its like that for most clubs

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

its like that for most clubs
Kinda knew most clubs would do this but was just wondering how this works with the likes of rovers, presuming a lot of players are on contracts and if there was a balloon payment for qualifying to the knock out stages how this might affect their claims or would it, just curious.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:37pm
Martin Russell in the frame if Kenny deal collapses
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 2:45pm
[QUOTE=The GerK]Martin Russell in the frame if Kenny deal collapses [/QUOTE   Would you be happy with either of the two mentioned Ger, or would would you like to see somebody else there
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 3:02pm
Very happy with either Daithi
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 3:07pm
Yeah two very good candidates there, either will have you playing a good style of football and two likable characters.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 3:28pm
Ye both like to get it down and play
Kenny has more experience but Russell also very highly rated
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Ye both like to get it down and play
Kenny has more experience but Russell also very highly rated
Surprising that steven kenny has only won 2 league titles at senior level as manager at premier and 1st division but he will defo add to that with rovers
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Martin Russell in the frame if Kenny deal collapses

fingers crossed kenny signs then, love watching us under martin, dead sound bloke also.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 6:51pm
So Kenny and Deccy Devine as his no2 set for SDCC municipal stadium tenants

Just sayin what brandy drums are banging out. Derry offered to match offer but were trumped by an even bigger one.

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 7:50pm
Will be a done deal tomorrow I hear
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2011 at 11:47pm
Mate of mine was on a flight from bristol to dublin and he overheard two fellas beside him (who
he recons were either journos or agents ) say that sean conor will be the new rovers gaffer with darren mansarean as his
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 4:04am
A balloon payment wouldn't have any effect on a player's Jobseeker's Claim unless it's over 50k or over for Benefit and over 20k for JA and it's highly unlikely and Rovers player (or any player) would be getting that.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2011 at 4:36am
Was just curious how it would work, thks FW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic