You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing people
    Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 9:05pm
Is it just me or are we seeing a massive increase in people going missing of late? 

Maybe it's the power of social media and we are just hearing more and more about it.

Another lad i see is from the Old Bawn area.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Is it just me or are we seeing a massive increase in people going missing of late? 

Maybe it's the power of social media and we are just hearing more and more about it.

Another lad i see is from the Old Bawn area.
was literally just saying this earlier. Appeals for 3 different people on my newsfeed today alone.
The power of social media for sure. Easiest way to get the word out
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2013 at 10:53pm
I was keeping a keen eye on this a few years ago, so in my missing persons humble opinion the answer is no
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 12:42pm
body found in limerick river
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

body found in limerick river

Ah ffs Unhappy
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 7:39pm
Someone would want to tell the BBC that other people go missing. They are still going on about yer one McCann.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 8:32pm
RIP Chloe Kinsella.
Hope her family take some comfort in being able to lay her to rest.
Broken Heart
The fact that there are thousands of bones that where/are washed up all 
around our coast lines that are in storage with no DNA tests being done is a disgrace. The RCS and the GSI apparently find it "too hard" as its a lengthy process to extract DNA from bones that are submerged in sea water for a certain period. 
The findings from the Irish report where rubbished by the Canadian governments DNA testing authority 
whom have stated that it is "far from impossible..Just more expensive".
I cant put into words how disgustingly sick and immoral this is.
Families from every corner of the country are sitting waiting on news of a missing loved one  
while the government sweeps the evidence under the carpet.
Heartless bastards.AngryUnhappy

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:00pm
34 People go missing in Ireland every week, 90% are never found or heard of againShocked
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

34 People go missing in Ireland every week, 90% are never found or heard of againShocked

jaysis
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:18pm

all jokes aside a frightening statistic Brianie Cry if it wasn't such a serious issue people would give off more if the statistic came from Ryan Airs baggage handlers
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

all jokes aside a frightening statistic Brianie Cry if it wasn't such a serious issue people would give off more if the statistic came from Ryan Airs baggage handlers
Serious alright RF, But true sadly, Cry
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:29pm
Dear me - enjoy Germany next week Brianie - can't make it as being called in to the hurricane relief force in Galway
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

Dear me - enjoy Germany next week Brianie - can't make it as being called in to the hurricane relief force in Galway

Will do RF, Thumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 9:54pm

30.6 x 52 = 1591.2

I think you should revise your figure, if you said 10% I might believe it.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 6:46pm
Missing people stats from http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=85
YearNo. of reports of Missing PersonsNo. of Missing Persons outstanding

2006     6,81147
2005     5,99725
2004     5,06039
2003     3,98753
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 8:16pm
Was talking with a lad last night who is an instructor in the Irish rangers and he was telling me that they are convinced that it is either a past or current soldier who has been trained in the rangers that is behind a lot of the missing women
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 2:17pm
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 9:23pm

Lads I work with Terry, could ye spread the word on Facebook, Twitter etc, please.

Edited by cm79 - 30 Jan 2014 at 9:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic