You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Millwall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Millwall
    Posted: 28 May 2012 at 5:35pm
Is there many Irish Millwall fans ? A mate of mine in London reckons there loads of them and thats why they play pre season friendlies in Ireland most Summers. Anyone know the craic?
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:20pm
One of the Sunderand/Poland ten is a Millwall fan and you could not meet a better fella. Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:22pm
Been to a fair few games and all very pro-Irish that I have met down there
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Been to a fair few games and all very pro-Irish that I have met down there

Shame only fools and horses didnt relfect this. Wink
manbearpig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manbearpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:29pm
I don't understand how any fully functioning human being could ever enjoy following Millwall with the large cohorts of thugs that are attached to the club
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:30pm
bboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:38pm

Originally posted by BDI BDI wrote:

Is there many Irish Millwall fans ? A mate of mine in London reckons there loads of them and thats why they play pre season friendlies in Ireland most Summers. Anyone know the craic?

They played Shels a couple of times over the last few years but the attendances have been very poor.

Went to see the Millwall play Dalkey a good few years ago back when Mick McCarthy was gaffer. I was a youngun and got sick on the sideline before the match, so my aul lad brought me home and i got sick all over the bus Cool

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:09am
Only ever got to know two Millwall fans. One as I said above is a class act and the other similar. He was our college lecturer and on the last day of term he took the twelve of us out to the pub paid for our lunches and pints and even ordered cabs for those who needed them. Thumbs Up
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by manbearpig manbearpig wrote:

I don't understand how any fully functioning human being could ever enjoy following Millwall with the large cohorts of thugs that are attached to the club

its brilliant , one day a fella went out on the picth making signs at the opposing fans , the cops came in ( about 30 of them ) surrounded him and lifted him , uttter genius , was in his work clothes with his company name and phone no on the back LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Old Den View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:43pm

Every club has their dodgy elements egs Chelsea Leeds gers Newcastle Palace etc.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

its brilliant , one day a fella went out on the picth making signs at the opposing fans , the cops came in ( about 30 of them ) surrounded him and lifted him , uttter genius , was in his work clothes with his company name and phone no on the back LOL

SmileWinkSmile
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:43pm

The Grandad use to watch them when he worked in England after the war

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:46pm
Very healthy Irish following , good loyal
Bunch Millwall
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:54pm
Danial Day Lewis SC
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:20am
big irish following in south east london, theyve had a few Irish connections playing and management wise down the years
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:26am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

big irish following in south east london, theyve had a few Irish connections playing and management wise down the years

Charlie Hurley John Byrne Eamonn Dunphy Gary Waddock Mick McCarthy Kevin O'Callaghan Kenny Cunnighham Steven Reid Anton Rogan Andy Keogh and David Forde for starters. Cool

Edited by Double Maxim - 30 May 2012 at 10:15am
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Old Den Old Den wrote:

Every club has their dodgy elements egs Chelsea Leeds gers Newcastle Palace etc.
Confused You couldn't meet nicer fans than Newcastle. Iv been going to SJP for years and there has never been any trouble with opposition fans or anything like that. Toon Toon!
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Wearmouth View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:17am
Try telling that to Villa WHU Hull Barnsley WBA etc fans and the stewards at the S0L.
Charlie Hurley a true legend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
  Share Topic