FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedmichael owen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Topic: michael owen
    Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:52am
I'd say Michael Owen is keeping his head down around newcastle at the moment. Dopey Freddie shepard put a realease fee of 9mil (paid 18 last year) in his 4 year contract and it looks like he wants to go. Bad form from owen. He didnt want to go there in the first place but looking to leggit after played fook-all games for them and just collecting savage loot sitting in the stands. i woulnt even say many teams would pay the money for him (top clubs anyway) with his injuries 
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:00am
That club's in a right old mess, I feel sorry for Given, he should be winning medals and not having to bail out Titus Bramble (I believe he's known as Titf*ck Bumble on Tyneside).  Owen has been a disaster area alright, I still think he's a class player though and if he gets a free run from injuries he'll be back getting 20 plus goals a season.  He'd be better off away from that club, as would Duffer come to think of it.  Couple of mates went to James Park during a Stag weekend, 0-0 draw with Man City, they said it was absolutely terrible standard.  Fans calling for Keegan again......lads, move on, he don't wanna know anymore about managing.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 1:17am
dont think duffer will be going anywhere for a while now.
Yeah was there for a newcastle v west brom game a few years back and the football was atrocious. Given should have made his move a few years ago but like shearer he thinks he might win something with them but now I reckon shearer looks back with his medaless career and things maybe I should have moved on. if arsenal are looking for a new keeper as the newspapers are saying, then I cant see why Given isnt first on wengers list. Week in week out, given has to play with mediocre defenders on front of him who make him look like a fool. As for Bramble, he living on a performance for Ipswich against Inter Milan about 8 years ago. all been downhill since. looks unbelievably out of his depth!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic