Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Messi haters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

FW I specifically stated I used Suarez the diver as an example and was in no way relating how they conduct themselves personally or on the pitch Thumbs Up

And Mr Messi has stuck the boot in Pepe in a few el classico's now, wether or not I can find the footage on youtube is another matter but I remember posting about it on here Thumbs Up Has done it to others in the past but the press like to call them "strikers challenge's"

And no stage needed he is a woeful diver and a good few youtube moments have been put up on here in the past highlighting this, distinctly remember Barlow had one hilarious one he did when playing for Argentina in the Copa America I think it was Thumbs Up

So you've no examples.................LOL

Fair point on Suarez and if he sticks the boot into Pepe I'm comfortable with that and all cos Pepe's a coont (see my 10 hated players Wink).

One hilarious dive in the Copa, fair enough, I'll wager we've all attempted at least one dive and it was so pathetic we never repeated it, I know I did anyhow. Big smile

But I take your point.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:56pm
Im sure Gerry Armstrong admires Ronaldos talent in fairness
have heard him on numerous occasions praising how good he is - NI v Portugal a few weeks ago for example
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 10:59pm
Armstrong is an annoying prick. But he talks about Ronaldo just as much as Messi. And he talks about both of them far far too much. Then he always has to bring up Mallorca and the 82 World Cup.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:01pm
Why so much dislike for Gerry Armstrong lads?  LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:03pm

farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:10pm
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:11pm
Lot of divisive threads on the go tonight lads, this is 1 of em!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:14pm
Only gonna get worse Jack LOL

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:16pm
After watching that 2nd vid Messi has just plumetted in my opinion of him Thumbs Down
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:18pm
Dirty ****.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:19pm
FW this is the only one I can find so far where it shows him kicking Pepe(dont worry i'll find another soon Thumbs Up) but is full of most of the same stuff as the previous vid's too

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:22pm

Messi will eventually suffer from Frank Lampard syndrome. He will be so untouched by the media people will look for faults and will eventually become underrated by the footballing public.

Ronaldos legacy will be stronger.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:24pm
Not a chance.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:28pm
And this one is just for Baggio, at least 2 clips in it showing him kicking out at players

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:28pm
OK Philliy, your example(s) can't be argued with but I still love Messi and we all do silly things on the park now and again.

That said, it seems to be very much an Argie trait that they descend to levels of spitefulness not seen anywhere else.  In my opinion they have some of the greatest God-given talents in the history of the game but also some of the worst incidents of thuggery and/or cheating and they should have more than the two World Cups they have given that amazing pool of talent they possess. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:31pm
I'm not surprised this debate has shown him in a bad light in parts, I was expecting it.
I don't think there's anything drastic though that will alter my opinion a great deal.
I can also condone his pepe incidents bcos that fella is a creep of the highest order and has kicked messi around the place over the last 5 years.
I hate pepe.
Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:34pm
the greatest player,  how anyone who loves the game can hate him is beyond me whatever your club allegiances

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Smartalex Smartalex wrote:

the greatest player,  how anyone who loves the game can hate him is beyond me whatever your club allegiances

Messi the greatest also in my opinion Smarty, but everyone has their own reason(s) for disliking a player I suppose. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic