Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**MEETING WITH FAI**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:45pm
Yeah fair play to the lads for taking time to go to the meeting

What a shower. Delaney giving the impression in his emails that he was doing his best to sort it all out
I've purchased my last season ticket as well.
Get onto the FB group and get plans in motion for protest
Sponsored Links

Romario View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:45pm
The press should be told that the fai more or less told us to f**k off and dont be annoying them this evening.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Well .... no surprise
My decision is made.... I have bought Home end tickets for Scotland but I have already attended my last game in Lansdowne ( at least under JD's tenure)
I will give my Season Ticket to YBIG and anyone who needs to buy a ticket on a match by match basis must pay between €15 and match face value to YBIG Charities

It is Ireland you're supporting not the JD led FAI.

And I will continue too.... but it is my decision not to endorse his company with my money
I will attend Away games as I always have
small futile gesture?.... maybe ... but it sits well in my mind
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:46pm
This should really make the USA friendly the time for us to get something together as in way of protest and we need everybody to get involved if we are to show we are serious about the treatment we have recieved

BTW i hope somebody corrects that fckin sh*t that was peddled in the morning papers about these coonts coming to the rescue with more tickets and they are shown for the fckin incompetants that they are in tomorrows paper
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

quick one babbs, were they given the questions or queries to be raised prior to the meeting?

Yes. 

We are expecting a full statement in the morning after which we will give full details of each point raised. 

Impressive questions well done to you all for putting them together and meeting with the FAI. Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:47pm
Well done lads but may I ask who was at the meeting ?

JD and some bigwigs or just the receptionist and tealady ?

I know alot of the heads on the FAI Council through Junior and schoolboy circles.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:48pm
McGlue, Sheppard and Hamilton so I'm told.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:49pm
Well done lads, glad I picked up tickets yesterday now had a small hope that jd may have pulled something out of the hat but as most on here was proved wrong.

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:49pm
thank you lads for representing us. I have full faith that you did everything you could and were great ambassadors for the ordinary fan. Let's hope that this brings us disgruntled fans together for a large scale protest to show that enough is enough. What a shower of horrible coonts they are 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:49pm
Is there a case for false advertising here? I am pretty sure when they were advertising for the Season tickets last summer that they said that season ticket holders would have priority on away tickets.  If so then surely this has been a breach of contract and we are entitled to a refund?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

JD was not there!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Is there a case for false advertising here? I am pretty sure when they were advertising for the Season tickets last summer that they said that season ticket holders would have priority on away tickets.  If so then surely this has been a breach of contract and we are entitled to a refund?

We've already looked at that.  "Priority" was undefined.
Romario View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:51pm
We defo should all email looking for refunds on season tickets if nothing else only to piss the ****s off?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:51pm
The protest should not wait until the USA game, the protest should start now and keep going until we see change.

JD thinks we are just a handful of disgruntled ticketless fans and that this will all blow over in a few days\weeks.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:52pm
Well done lads. Great work.

On the FAI. This it for Delaney lads. Has to go. Turned his back on the fans for the sake of profit.

Rambles on how were the best fans in the world and he treats us like pieces of sh*te.

He can shove his season ticket next season. Shove his extra tickets being made available with the current season ticket and while he's at it he can shove that over inflated ego of his up his hole too!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

JD was not there!

Any excuses made for his absence
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:52pm
Delaney wasnt even there yet able to answer emails with complete sh1te talk back to fans desperate for answers. 

Personally I was expecting a better response from them. They usually produce a master class with smoke bomb responses to their shambles. They havent even tried to cover up this complete cock up. They literally couldnt give a toss!!
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 8:52pm
Did they actually show any empathy towards the fans Kev?
It's crazy how JD wasn't there. A coward.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic