You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mayo Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:22pm
f**k off so and be cynical somewhere else Muff, we'll celebrate without you

Mayo
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Mayo

ClapClapClap

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Gonna throw some on my chips later. Mayo

Also, mayo Clap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Mayo

Who? You and the voices in your head?

How am I being cynical btw?

Is it because I think there's very little difference involved from any part of this countr?

We're Irish and the fact we've a good reputation generally abroad is something to be proud off.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:43pm
Never heard of this. Do people in Mayo actually celebrate a Mayo day?? That's a cracker LOL LOL LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Mayo

Who? You and the voices in your head?

How am I being cynical btw?

Is it because I think there's very little difference involved from any part of this countr?

We're Irish and the fact we've a good reputation generally abroad is something to be proud off.

There's an estimated 9 million people abroad who have roots in Mayo and identify with that, more than any other part of the country, due in large part to how hard the famine hit these parts. An initiative that reaches out to a huge diaspora and celebrates those roots can only be, in my humble opinion, a positive thing. If you can't see that, fine, good luck to you. Fair f**kin play to the council on this one, good buzz around town today. 

Mayo  
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Never heard of this. Do people in Mayo actually celebrate a Mayo day?? That's a cracker LOL LOL LOL

Brand new initiative that in 20 years time will be bigger than Christmas worldwide  

Might write a Mayo Day song and get the ball rolling and wait for the cash to flow in
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:47pm

This is the first year,big success,get used to it,it here to stay

MayoClapClapClap

Muffy,you're in foul humour altogether,maybe you should revisit the asking out the girl at work thing again,put a bit of thought into it like!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:49pm

It's a new thing Hans and it is thoroughly embarrassing.

Unfortunately it'll be the catalyst for similar minded gobsh*tes from other counties to do the same.

I can understand on some level that it's a good way for people working abroad in Canada/Australia to meet up but even at a push it's like a Father Ted script.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:50pm

Brand new initiative that in 20 years time will be bigger than Christmas worldwide  

Might write a Mayo Day song and get the ball rolling and wait for the cash to flow in

Bagged a free ticket for the Mayo day event in the TF tonight.A strange thing no doubt,a speech by Enda,Mundy doing a few songs and then a panel discussion about tourism! All this is live on Mayo TV as well.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:51pm
It's something ye'd expect from Cork not Mayo
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:53pm
They'll win the Connaught final and think they are a big team.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

It's something ye'd expect from Cork not Mayo

Retract that statement,thats below the belt.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

MayoClapClapClap

Muffy,you're in foul humour altogether,maybe you should revisit the asking out the girl at work thing again,put a bit of thought into it like!

Typical response when you lose an argument, appeal to the emotional/ make personal comments.

I'm in great form today, asked the girl out yesterday face to face, didn't work out for me but I wouldn't be sad enough to use my own woes to castigate the county I come from.

I love the fact I'm from Westport which is one of the nicest towns in Ireland but I wouldn't be engaging in any "Isn't Westport great" pukology that's applicable to this thread.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:58pm
Cork should have their own day, best city in ireland, top, top place
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by kimbap kimbap wrote:

MayoClapClapClap

Typical response when you lose an argument, appeal to the emotional/ make personal comments.

I'm in great form today, asked the girl out yesterday face to face, didn't work out for me but I wouldn't be sad enough to use my own woes to castigate the county I come from.

I love the fact I'm from Westport which is one of the nicest towns in Ireland but I wouldn't be engaging in any "Isn't Westport great" pukology that's applicable to this thread.

Jaysus Muff,was no argument for me to lose,not looking to argue with anyone,was only messing about the bird,was a great thread.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:00pm
Fine muff, don't bother, you don't have to!

Mayo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 5:01pm

Cork should have their own day, best city in ireland, top, top place

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

My embarrassing threads are Plato's Republic compared to this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic