Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matt Doherty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 6:18pm
If he doesn't get on here for the 2nd half Conte has lost the plot. Sessegnon and Perisic have both been below par.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 6:47pm
Unbelievably, it's Emerson who gets on first despite his mid-week showing.
We're decent enough..
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 6:51pm
Needs out of Spurs....Conte wont play him, plays players out of position rather than pick Matt. That's just Contes decision, just hope Doherty is getting plenty of money for sitting on the bench, if anything to piss Levy off.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 7:06pm
Lads, Conte literally said he's not fully fit.
He was never gonna come on here.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

He's been fit enough to be on the bench pretty much every game of the season. Perisic and Sessegnon both had very poor games, but it's Emerson (who had a midweek horror show) who gets on for one of them). How exactly is Doherty meant to "get fit" if he isn't even brought on in a circumstance like that?
We're decent enough..
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

He's been fit enough to be on the bench pretty much every game of the season. Perisic and Sessegnon both had very poor games, but it's Emerson (who had a midweek horror show) who gets on for one of them). How exactly is Doherty meant to "get fit" if he isn't even brought on in a circumstance like that?

I'm not saying I agree with Conte, but thats' what he was quoted as saying, sugesting strongly Mattie will only be considered after the international break.

I'm more concerned with how he will perform for us, after so little football.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 8:07pm

I'm not saying I agree with Conte, but thats' what he was quoted as saying, sugesting strongly Mattie will only be considered after the international break.

I'm more concerned with how he will perform for us, after so little football.

I wouldn't be, he tends to keep himself in great shape. He was probably one of the best players for us this time last year when he wasn't playing any club football. Played all 7 games across the Sept/Oct/Nov windows. Sept window was especially impressive playing the 4 games in 8 days only being withdrawn once in the 80th min. I dont remember him looking gassed at any point either.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 2:56pm

Unbelievably, it's Emerson who gets on first despite his mid-week showing.

Read back on the Twitter post last past page.  Conte clearly says Doherty is not fully recovered from his knee injury. 

Hopefully this news will ease your pain LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110
  Share Topic