You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Massive thanks to the whole forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by domo domo wrote:

ClapIts a great forum well done to all.Clap

+ 1

Why do I get the feeling the count hates it when random people PM's him....... is this a wind up?

Sponsored Links

Realmithy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realmithy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:43pm
Ye load of us totally sorted cos of forum, took the stress off that uefa portal crap!
GreenLilywhiteGold View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenLilywhiteGold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:57pm
Yeah fair play lads Clap woudl've been lost arranging the trip without the help on this forum, always looked out for the fanzine at the games (even used an ad in it to book my stag a few years ago) Im ragin I didnt join before now but better late than never i suppose...... PM to the Count comin up LOL 
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

+ 1

Why do I get the feeling the count hates it when random people PM's him....... is this a wind up?

If you've ever seen any thread he's started in the Whatever section you'd know the chap's a bit strange, for some reason he LOVES receiving PM's, he sees it as a badge of honour! Wacko

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

+ 1

If you've ever seen any thread he's started in the Whatever section you'd know the chap's a bit strange, for some reason he LOVES receiving PM's, he sees it as a badge of honour! Wacko

Would echo totally what Podge has said.

Counts likes nothing better than telling us how many PM's he got and asking  if we get as many.

When we were in Poland he had some sort of spreadsheet he was updating and showing the trends of PM traffic to his account.  The amount of times he whipped it out  at night to check was crazy. Felt like taking the device off him and smashing it into the wall.

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 4:50pm
yeah far play to everyone on here for helping me organise my trip that including all yous that were letting me join your travelling group when i was meant to be travelling on my own. Everyone over on the portal thread was a great help during them long days sat looking at the portal LOL roll on 8th june now Big smile
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:28am
Anyone who pm's me gets banned Thumbs Up. thanks
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:00am
PM sent
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:47am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Anyone who pm's me gets banned Thumbs Up. thanks
Just got a PM from Hornet saying he is having problems PM ing you , can you ban him please .......................Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
JuanNil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanNil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:34pm
Have to add my name to this. Thanks to everyone who has helped with info, tickets and the like.

Respect to Vojt and Mactifosi   
Shes got a head like Liam Brady
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:17pm
Showing your appreciation to the Count ius a nice gesture
He will love the pmsClap
reddie30 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddie30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 7:28am
well done to all the lads here,i am sure it took a lot of work organising buses and that,fair play
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic