You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Massive thanks to the whole forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesdublin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Massive thanks to the whole forum
    Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:40am
Massive respect to everyone on the forum.

The whole trip for a big group is fully sorted thanks to may of the posts on the forum.

I've bought, sold, begged and swapped tickets for matches and transport with lads on the forum.

Got my last peice of the jigsaw (train ticket to Gdansk) today.

All i need now is a massive inflatable tri-colour  inflatable hammer and i am sorted.

17 days and counting till the epic journey begins.

ClapClapSmileSmileClapClap

Sponsored Links

armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:52am
I would like to second this, only found this forum by chance but has being priceless for info and banter which has being lacking in N.I.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:01am
No problem folks,Im here to help
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
derrysfinest View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote derrysfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by bonesdublin bonesdublin wrote:

Massive respect to everyone on the forum.

The whole trip for a big group is fully sorted thanks to may of the posts on the forum.

I've bought, sold, begged and swapped tickets for matches and transport with lads on the forum.

Got my last peice of the jigsaw (train ticket to Gdansk) today.

All i need now is a massive inflatable tri-colour  inflatable hammer and i am sorted.

17 days and counting till the epic journey begins.

ClapClapSmileSmileClapClap

+1
The Snail View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Snail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:34am
Superb source of information - thanks to all the lads involved.
Handy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:36am
Agree 100%. Great resource with great info from great posters.

Can anyone tell me where I'll be able to find an inflatable hammer? Can't find them anywhere.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:36am
The best way of showing your gratitude is by PM'ing the Count as without him there would be no YBIG Clap

HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Handy Handy wrote:

Agree 100%. Great resource with great info from great posters.

Can anyone tell me where I'll be able to find an inflatable hammer? Can't find them anywhere.
 .........   Pop yourself into 1 of Carrolls gift stores,around the country,they have them ,also a supporters box(scarf,balloons,hammer,bunting )all reasonably priced and when you do get there put the blinkers on ,coz you wont be able to help yourself picking up tat!
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Handy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:56am
Cheers - was in one yesterday and they had none. Guess I just have to try a few places!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:10am
Yes. Well done lads + the Count.. only info that's worth finding is always from our own.. Try Penney's too for the fans pack..€4. the hammers are in plenty of Carrol's shops in dublin, so if your down for the game on Saturday you'll get them..
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

The best way of showing your gratitude is by PM'ing the Count as without him there would be no YBIG Clap

He was telling at the weekend there has been a serious lack of thank you PM's lately Thumbs Down

M Byrne View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Byrne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Handy Handy wrote:

Cheers - was in one yesterday and they had none. Guess I just have to try a few places!

You can order online www.carrollsirishgifts.com

I ordered the car flags etc online, they didn't know what I was talking about when I went into two places in Dublin when I was home. Got some your joking looks, I can tell ye

But thanks to someone on the forum, I found out they started stocking them. (sorry, can't remember who put the info on or which thread)

M Byrne, Irish expat
Handy View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:33am
Thanks lads. Yizzer liginds.

Hammers will be got!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:19pm
Yeah, seconded. The Count, Mactifosi, Vojt and a few more deserve massive thanks.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:22pm
Lads, just throw a quick PM to the Count there, he's done some serious work, especially to help out the newbies.

Fair play
BUNGLE007 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUNGLE007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:52pm
Dunnes in Newry are selling hammers - just green ones 
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:58pm
ClapIts a great forum well done to all.Clap
Shake and Bake
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:16pm
Show your appreciation. PM THE COUNT

<---------------------------

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 23 May 2012 at 2:16pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic