You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Martin O'Neill...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 419>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I think the problem, certainly against Austria, is how we approach and start the game. I don't think we started the last game to play as direct, the problem was that Arter and Hendrick had little interest in looking for the ball so when any of the back 4 or Randolph was given the ball it was humped away. That isn't what I would call long ball, more wasteful than anything else and it stemmed from inviting pressure onto ourselves. When Murphy came on the tactic was clearer for the deeper players to look up and find either him or Walters. The hoofs were replaced with more accurate long balls forward and we got a foothold up the pitch and started creating chances.
There is nothing wrong with being direct, it is when we dilly dally on the ball, uncomfortably knock it about the back and it ends up being launched into the stand by a frustrated defender that is the problem. It isn't as if we are blessed with ball-playing defenders anyway!

Normally Walters plays on the right as a wing-forward / winger and we knock it long to him, and he contests headers with Long hovering about, hoping to get on to a flick or a pass. However, against Austria, Walters played centrally with Brady on the right.

My guess is that Brady was meant to support Walters, but he's not used to that role, and the plan failed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after Austria took the lead, Brady was switched to the left-wing and McClean was moved more centrally to help out Walters.

So I think the plan was always to play it long. This would explain the omission of Hoolahan.

He is the only player we have who is guaranteed to look for the ball and then, when he gets it, pass it forward. If the intention was to play the ball on the deck, or at least mix it up a bit, then he had to have been selected.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 5:52pm
I am not sure about that, neither Arter or Hendrick would have been seen, in the build up to the game at least, as players suited to direct football. I think we were guilty of overestimating them, like what we do with Wes. As much as I can appreciate what the latter brings to us I can also understand why he doesn't start and that is because he gives the ball away. A lot and often in dangerous areas. I don't think starting Hendrick over him equates to long ball football. The problem is when he isn't arsed and Arter has gone walk about we were left shapeless and disorganised, he tried to change it, as you suggested, but it only made things worse. It was only when Murphy came on that we became more organised and structured.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

No we're not. We've mainly got by in the past 4 years on luck and good fortune. We're not a better football side, we don't have better players, we don't have revolutionary tactics, we still haven't shown we can qualify automatically out of a group as of yet, even a group as weak as this. Smash it forward and see what happens is not sophisticated tactics, it's the game at it's most primitive.

Tardelli and Trap bluntly told the truth about the squad, the way Keane used to. They're all adults, if they can't deal with the truth, that's their problem.

The day I stop comparing this regime to the one before is when I see a massive improvement, not more of the same.

I said we're a better team. I didn't claim that there were revolutionary tactics on show, I didn't claim we've shown we can qualify automatically, I didn't even say we were a better footballing side or have better players. I said we're a better team than we were under Trap. I believe we are. 

You can have your own little argument in your head and huff and puff and be bitter about whatever Martin O'Neill or any future manager does because the wrongs against Trap in your head will never be righted. You'll be on here again after Georgia no matter the result of performance, you'll be on here again after the Serbia game and again after that just going on and on and on and on and on about records and tactics and limited group this and primitive football that, it doesn't matter what happens on the pitch or if we qualify or anything. MON won't get any credit from you regardless of what happens.

Just cut your losses and switch off until O'Neill eventually resigns or is sacked and then you can come back to try and enjoy watching your national team maybe.

Some arse cream required for 'I'm not anti O'Neill' Planning

Also there's a difference between having a better team and simply having better betters now or before.

Trap had a slightly better panel and even McCarthy did with Robbie Keane, Duffy and Keano, Given in their prime but we have a better team in the sense that we finish games stronger than any previous Ireland side ever did IMO.

Would rather us be slow starters in games and finish them strongly as we don't gave the capability to dominate games or even keep possession tbh.

Edited by irishmufc - 20 Jun 2017 at 6:27pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

To say that this is more of the same is absurd. We've a weaker panel of players now. And the results have been good. Great management to get some great days and nights out of these players, at times it's been like a return to the good old days, winning big qualifiers, claiming big scalps, winning a match at a tournament (by the way the most games we've ever won at a single tournament is one, the only time we fell below that was 2012).

It hasn't been perfect but MON did well to turn us around from the rabble we were in the last couple of years under Trap. 

Also, Bosnia were a better side than Estonia, simple as. The highlight of the Trap era was beating the nine men of Estonia 4-0. Heady times. 

I don't agree with the people who said Trap had a great record in the first two campaigns.

The second campaign was a weak group: Russia, Slovakia, ourselves, Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra. 
We had bad days in that campaign, poor home performances (Russia and Slovakia) and nothing much to shout about, we got by ultimately because Slovakia were sh*te. 
So don't be so critical when we're second in a group that is much, much tougher than that group.

No it isn't. That group had Russia at it's head. This group has Wales. Everyone wanted them as top seeds. Nobody wants Russia in their group, let alone top seeds. And nobody wants them in Group A of the coming World Cup, as they know the scale of the task in front of them. Slovakia had just knocked Italy, the full strength Italy side out of the World Cup (compared to the B side we scraped past) and won in Moscow. That was the quality of opposition in that group. There's nothing like that level of strength in this one.

The poor home performance against Slovakia that gets dragged up over and over again put us critically ahead of them on head to head. The similiar poor home performances against Poland and Scotland put us behind both on head to head, and the poor one shot home performances against Austria and Wales with 10 men, may still bring about serious consequences.

Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

You can have your own little argument in your head and huff and puff and be bitter about whatever Martin O'Neill or any future manager does because the wrongs against Trap in your head will never be righted. You'll be on here again after Georgia no matter the result of performance, you'll be on here again after the Serbia game and again after that just going on and on and on and on and on about records and tactics and limited group this and primitive football that, it doesn't matter what happens on the pitch or if we qualify or anything. MON won't get any credit from you regardless of what happens.

Just cut your losses and switch off until O'Neill eventually resigns or is sacked and then you can come back to try and enjoy watching your national team maybe.

If that is what you want, well hehe, you'll be waiting.

What I do is hold his record to the same scrutiny Trap's was, and if you don't like it, well now you know what I had to put up with when he was in charge. Because we were promised a revolution from someone who "understood Irish football culture". What we got is a long way from that, and I hold the hypocrisy of that to account.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 7:51pm
'well hehe.you'll be waiting'

I don't remember you ever posting in that giddy manner before. At least now that and the ludicrous 'I'm not anti O'Neill' line shows that you're just one in a long list of boring wums on this forum.

I'd have a modicum of more respect if you were just a deluded Trap fan that can't see any wrong/mistakes in what he did. At least that's honest if misguided.

And you don't hold O'Neill to the same scrutiny as Trap as you've never criticised Trap and have always criticised O'Neill.

Just another look at me, look at me daddy wum when everyone else was looking forward to going to France you wouldnt take a chance because of ISIS Whether you're wumming or were being serious, it's still pathetic   

Edited by irishmufc - 20 Jun 2017 at 7:52pm
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 8:20pm

I am not sure about that, neither Arter or Hendrick would have been seen, in the build up to the game at least, as players suited to direct football. I think we were guilty of overestimating them, like what we do with Wes. As much as I can appreciate what the latter brings to us I can also understand why he doesn't start and that is because he gives the ball away. A lot and often in dangerous areas. I don't think starting Hendrick over him equates to long ball football. The problem is when he isn't arsed and Arter has gone walk about we were left shapeless and disorganised, he tried to change it, as you suggested, but it only made things worse. It was only when Murphy came on that we became more organised and structured.

The fact that the two of them had a limited impact on the game perhaps proves your point that they are not suited to a longball game. However, they're both physically stronger and more able runners than Hoolahan, so I guess that's why they were selected ahead of him.

Hoolahan is prone to giving the ball away but I suppose that is the risk you take. If longball under O'Neill is about taking few risks, then the result also means few chances created.

Wes is the player most likely to look for and play a pass, and sometimes that pass is all you need to unlock a defence.

I can't imagine that either Arter or Hendrick were instructed by O'Neill to show for the ball but didn't. This has been going on for too long now for it to be anything other than the plan.

Hendrick's best game for us was against Sweden, where he worked well from deep and pushed forward with the ball, aided by Brady on the left. He has completely lost that form, but is that because of himself or is it O'Neill's tactics?

And I agree that Murphy has done well as a target man for us in the last year.

We played a 4-3-3 against Italy at the Euros. We had Murphy up the middle and Long on the right wing and it worked. But with Brady there against Austria it didn't.

So I think it shows one of the flaws in O'Neill's plans. He wants to play direct but, as we saw against Austria, sometimes we aren't fully committed to it for it to work in the manner that it should.

Using Murphy and partnering him with either Walters or Long has worked, but this may mean having to change the team around and dropping one of Ward, Brady or McClean.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 8:43pm
I don't think we wanted to play direct against Austria, it was merely because Arter and Hendrick were anonymous that we ended up playing aimless punts, many of them ending up in the stands. I think it was very much a case of Arter and Hendrick either not showing for the ball and not being good enough on it.
I too would have started Wes but I also see the risks he brings, it isn't just as simple as 'he is that kind of player', it is that he finds himself coming deep and losing it in positions we end up very exposed from.
Many of us felt that the eleven on the pitch could have won that game with Austria and I am sure Martin did too!
I think the reality is that we have a dearth of midfield players of the required level and ability for us to go anything but direct. McCarthy, Arter, Hendrick and Hoolahan all flatter to deceive in terms of what we expect from them and the one midfielder we have who regularly meets expectations is derided for doing so!
There is also the problem of Robbie Brady, another who flatters to deceive but, to be fair to him, it is quite clear that his position is wide left, either of a flat four or a wider five, anywhere else and he looks completely lost. It then becomes a question of getting your best eleven on the pitch or the best team. Based on form I would drop Brady, especially as his set-pieces are deteriorating rapidly.

I think the problem is he wants to mix it up, I think he knows we have the players to play direct but it was well know that Trap's style was part of the reason for his exit. I just think he needs to be a little bit braver over the next two games. I don't think direct football is automatically negative football and, besides all that, the most important thing now is to make Russia. Everything else is secondary.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 8:54pm

I don't think we wanted to play direct against Austria, it was merely because Arter and Hendrick were anonymous that we ended up playing aimless punts, many of them ending up in the stands. I think it was very much a case of Arter and Hendrick either not showing for the ball and not being good enough on it.
I too would have started Wes but I also see the risks he brings, it isn't just as simple as 'he is that kind of player', it is that he finds himself coming deep and losing it in positions we end up very exposed from.
Many of us felt that the eleven on the pitch could have won that game with Austria and I am sure Martin did too!
I think the reality is that we have a dearth of midfield players of the required level and ability for us to go anything but direct. McCarthy, Arter, Hendrick and Hoolahan all flatter to deceive in terms of what we expect from them and the one midfielder we have who regularly meets expectations is derided for doing so!
There is also the problem of Robbie Brady, another who flatters to deceive but, to be fair to him, it is quite clear that his position is wide left, either of a flat four or a wider five, anywhere else and he looks completely lost. It then becomes a question of getting your best eleven on the pitch or the best team. Based on form I would drop Brady, especially as his set-pieces are deteriorating rapidly.

I think the problem is he wants to mix it up, I think he knows we have the players to play direct but it was well know that Trap's style was part of the reason for his exit. I just think he needs to be a little bit braver over the next two games. I don't think direct football is automatically negative football and, besides all that, the most important thing now is to make Russia. Everything else is secondary.

Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:36pm
I think our players have the ability, but their form is all over the place.

In terms of consistency you know exactly what you will get from Walters, McClean, Long, and Whelan. The rest are unpredictable, especially those who play in the middle.

Brady has been moved all over the place, and I don't think it has done him any good. I agree with you about his best position, but that is currently occupied by McClean.

Longball is fine as a tactic when it works. However it is self-defeating when it doesn't.

Not only are you giving the opposition the ball for little or no effort on their behalf, but you are also running your forwards into the ground, and draining the atmosphere out of the stadium.

And in this regard O'Neill can be as inconsistent as our midfield. Sometimes we mix it up, but other times we are longball, longball, longball even when it's obviously not working.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 12:23am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

What's the story with implementing an ignore button for the forum?

I'm thinking along the lines of ''IGNORE FORUM''

MON's remit is a pretty simple one- qualify for tournaments. 
He is 1 from 1 so far, looking not too bad in this one so far. 

I don't recall either MON or the FAI ever saying anything about the style of football, usually when a club or team appoint a manager, they tend to leave that bit to him. Neither do I recall anybody claiming when we got him that it would revolutionise the style of play, if anything at all, the realistic expectation was he would pick a team/s that would have a bit more energy about them than some of Traps later efforts. This has generally been true, though not always. 

As for Trap this, Trap that, it has been flogged to death. This next point has been made during the last few pages dozens of times, and has yet to be responded to by all the lads who want to see Trap back or MON sacked or us playing like Barcelona or whatever it is they seem to want;

The players had lost confidence in him. That is a very very simple point, and very difficult to argue against (so far, nobody has) but a crucial one all the same. The day could well come when this will happen MON too, I think it would be foolish to dismiss the possibility, but it hasn't happened yet, nor does there seem to be any signs it will any time soon, so on we go. 

This isn't a hell of a lot higher than TNC standard trolling, no issue with not liking MON's football, but tis just going around in a circle- MON negative football is OK, Trap negative football bad, why is this. There are 3 main reasons, the aforementioned belief of the players, the fact MON is currently getting results, Trap did not in his last campaign and last, he has a willingness to change systems or personnel during games that aren't going well that Trap simply didn't. No mysteries here, ye can type or rephrase the question any amount of times, the answers are still the same. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

I think our players have the ability, but their form is all over the place.

In terms of consistency you know exactly what you will get from Walters, McClean, Long, and Whelan. The rest are unpredictable, especially those who play in the middle.

Brady has been moved all over the place, and I don't think it has done him any good. I agree with you about his best position, but that is currently occupied by McClean.

Longball is fine as a tactic when it works. However it is self-defeating when it doesn't.

Not only are you giving the opposition the ball for little or no effort on their behalf, but you are also running your forwards into the ground, and draining the atmosphere out of the stadium.

And in this regard O'Neill can be as inconsistent as our midfield. Sometimes we mix it up, but other times we are longball, longball, longball even when it's obviously not working.
I think you are giving them more credit than they deserve, in some cases at least. Anyone who gets to this level of football has some ability, showing it every now and again is not much good to anyone. We have, as you say, a few consistent performers, even if I wouldn't classify Long as one, but by and large we have a limited team and that is why they are unpredictable. Average players can raise their games temporarily and that is what we are reliant on and why MON suits us.

I am not sure that MON has ever really persevered with same tactic throughout a game when it hasn't been working. Sure, there have been times when his changes made the situation worse, but I think of few games where the tactics have been the same the whole way through. That is neither  a complaint or a compliment, I just think labelling him as solely long ball is wrong. In many ways I feel we would be better if we at least started games that way but I think MON believes he can raise their game all the time.
I would suggest that in contrast to his predecessor he often has too much faith in their ability!

On that note I would agree with Deise above, this obsession lads have with Trap is just bizarre and unfunny. To be fair, one lad has just gone off on one and anyone with an iota of intelligence should ignore the other clown.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 8:20am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

'well hehe.you'll be waiting'

I don't remember you ever posting in that giddy manner before. At least now that and the ludicrous 'I'm not anti O'Neill' line shows that you're just one in a long list of boring wums on this forum.

I'd have a modicum of more respect if you were just a deluded Trap fan that can't see any wrong/mistakes in what he did. At least that's honest if misguided.

And you don't hold O'Neill to the same scrutiny as Trap as you've never criticised Trap and have always criticised O'Neill.

Just another look at me, look at me daddy wum when everyone else was looking forward to going to France you wouldnt take a chance because of ISIS Whether you're wumming or were being serious, it's still pathetic   

Why bother? He told me that Ireland were advised "not to play ball"

Then said this - 

f you want evidence, look at all the wild rash kickouts and elbows that went in the last two home games, and the amount of hoofball in both. That's not accident, that is clearly an instruction from the top. You could never accuse Trap's teams of being full of dirty players. 

Imagine that - a new level of argument. Ireland are now dirty players LOL

Honestly between him and the other fella. I'm just done. I think I was at every away in Traps campaign and it was usually a good trip followed by sh*t underwhelming football. Slovakia away when we drew when they asked us to beat them. This campaign for me I am actually excited to watch Ireland again. Yes I know sometimes we are flat but I actually believe before a ball kicks that we won't be beaten. 

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 8:23am

Good solid post. All Irish fans just want to qualify. It's as simple as that. Play to your strengths. I think the Uruguay game gave MON belief we could do it on the big stage. The lads couldn't for whatever reason. On we go. 6 points from the next 2 games and the main haters will crawl back in to where they came from. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:28am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Good solid post. All Irish fans just want to qualify. It's as simple as that. Play to your strengths. I think the Uruguay game gave MON belief we could do it on the big stage. The lads couldn't for whatever reason. On we go. 6 points from the next 2 games and the main haters will crawl back in to where they came from. 

You don't do irony do you?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 5:26pm
Echoing Deise316's comments somewhat.

I don't recall the remit for any Irish manager being anything other than qualify for tournaments and then do as well as they can when they got there. 
It's a load of nonsense that some people here are saying that the current regime were expected to have us playing in a more fluid style, no more than it was a requirement of the previous regime. Trap was let go because of our failure to make the last WC or at least the playoffs. O'Neill will prosper or fail by the same yardstick.

Comparing the the two managers style of play is futile as they were both handed pretty much the same standard of players to work with. Whilst Trap had the slight advantage of some ageing stars, Mon appears to have a lesser hand, but the up and coming bunch could yet prove to be of better overall quality, depending on how they progress.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Echoing Deise316's comments somewhat.

I don't recall the remit for any Irish manager being anything other than qualify for tournaments and then do as well as they can when they got there. 
It's a load of nonsense that some people here are saying that the current regime were expected to have us playing in a more fluid style, no more than it was a requirement of the previous regime. Trap was let go because of our failure to make the last WC or at least the playoffs. O'Neill will prosper or fail by the same yardstick.

Comparing the the two managers style of play is futile as they were both handed pretty much the same standard of players to work with. Whilst Trap had the slight advantage of some ageing stars, Mon appears to have a lesser hand, but the up and coming bunch could yet prove to be of better overall quality, depending on how they progress.

Good post.

As long as results are positive supporters will put up with the manager. The Trap apologists on here are trying to make the case that O'Neill gets an easier ride. You can only make that judgement if O'Neill's results start to decline and we either get embarrassed in Russia should we qualify and/or have a poor campaign for euro 2020.

Whatever about the media or fairweather fans Trap was still viewed on positively by the majority of actual supporters while things were going well. There were reservations with selections and style of play but there was no witchhunt among match going supporters up to Euro 2012 IMO.

The anti-Trap crowd would do well to remember where we were when he took over and O'Neill has built on that.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

I dont think you can just disregard it that easily tho. It's not "pretty much the same" and Trap did not have the "slight advantage of some ageing stars"

When Trap got the job, Robbie Keane was 27, when O'Neill got the job, Keane was 33.

When Trap got the job, Damien Duff was 28, when O'Neill got the job, Duff had retired.

When Trap got the job, Richard Dunne was 28, when O'Neill got the job, Dunne had retired, or was about to. Either way he never played for O'Neill.

When Trap got the job, Wes Hoolahan was 25, when O'Neill got the job, Hoolahan was 31.

When Trap got the job, Shay Given was 31 (hardly ageing for a goalkeeper), when O'Neill got the job, Given was 37.

When Trap got the job, John O'Shea was 26, when O'Neill got the job, O'Shea was 32.

Only fair to call it as it is.

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 10:16pm
And that's why we were 2nd place in the WC group, unbeaten with the second highest amount of points ever
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 419>
  Share Topic