Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17141715171617171718 1770>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2022 at 3:46pm
Benni McCarthy joins the Man Utd first team coaching set up

He unbelievably began his badges back in 2011 ghosting Neil Lennon & his team at Celtic for a number of weeks - him and Danny McGrain got on very well
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm
Surely United fans want to see the back of Ronaldo at this stage?
I'd say ETH does but won't say it publicly, what with them calling in Sir Alex to smooth things over every time Ronaldo suggests that he wants to go. 

So he didn't do pre season, then put on social media that the "king was back" for a friendly against Rayo Vallecano, he played a half and then went home at half time. 
He's taking the piss
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 3:23pm
I’d be happy to see the back of about 90% of the current squad along with Ronaldo! The club is poisonous from top to bottom.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 7:42pm
What club that can challenge to win the Champions League would buy Ronaldo? Who could pay his wages? His ego which makes him the player he is, isn't going to settle for a team like Benfica for example. 

So he will be with Man Utd this season - it'll be a circus and Ten Hag will be seriously under pressure because of it. It's a lose-lose situation.

It would damage this forums' reputation
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 3:15pm
Graham Poitier really doing a number on United.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Post of the year.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 3:40pm

Guess who’s coming to dinner 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Post of the year.

+1 LOL

It's Harry Belavonte. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 9:21pm
Was at the game today.

Fcuk me. Dreadful. 

First time seeing Dalot and Mctominay in the flesh. Two championship players at best. Dalot in particular is horrendous. 

Martinez looks like a gem. Very cool and calm. He was the one sorting the defence not Maguire
...... Says more about Maguire and his leadership skills than anything. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Was at the game today.

Fcuk me. Dreadful. 

First time seeing Dalot and Mctominay in the flesh. Two championship players at best. Dalot in particular is horrendous. 

Martinez looks like a gem. Very cool and calm. He was the one sorting the defence not Maguire

Was extremely lucky not to have given that peno away, no idea how it wasn't awarded.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2022 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Post of the year.

+1 LOL

It's Harry Belavonte. 
LOLLOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 8:31am
33 year old Arnautovic. Desperate stuff. 

They should go for Mitrovic ffs. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Was at the game today.

Fcuk me. Dreadful. 

Was extremely lucky not to have given that peno away, no idea how it wasn't awarded.

That was a terrible decision by VAR. The ref really should have been advised to go and look at it himself.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 9:08am
It must be some embarrassment to wear a utd jersey around the streets these days is it? 

counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 9:14am
I didn't think it was a penalty, particularly with the stepover and Welbeck moving towards Martinez.

He looked good on the ball, with the exception of the yellow card passage of play. I'd be worried about him on defensive set pieces though.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 9:45am
went along yesterday as didnt get a ticket for the celtic game saturday 

my word i have been around manchester for 27years and this is by far the worst I have witnessed

rashford - how this imposter got 90minutes yesterday unbelievable 

Fred the scapegoat yet again 

Dolot - he's even a downgrade on darmian

Sancho has to be the worst £ for £ signing 

McTominay tries but nowhere near united class, ting that got me was ETH didnt sub him as he had a couple of fouls after the yellow card 

long season ahead...........

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 9:51am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Was at the game today.

Fcuk me. Dreadful. 

That was a terrible decision by VAR. The ref really should have been advised to go and look at it himself.

100% ...a stonewall penalty all day long. Mike Dean I believe was var yesterday Dead
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 10:11am
I can't understand why Ten Hag waited until the 90th minute to bring on Garnacho and Elanga, both would've offered something different in attack and should've been brought on 20-30 mins beforehand at least.

Martinez looks like a decent addition but his height would be a worry.

Fair play to Brighton, they were superb all over the pitch and Danny Welbeck led the line brilliantly.

Arnautovic being linked is just ridiculous, it's gonna be a long season Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17141715171617171718 1770>
  Share Topic