You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16861687168816891690 1770>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteoC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:45am
Man United won again.

No posts in here.

That's four nice wins this season and no posts after them. First time they were beaten, non-stop posts such as pictures of Jesse Lingard with 'Bantz' written on top of it and some kid posting "YBs changing the name of their Stadium now from Wankdork to Yankdork😜" as if he actually thought it was funny and people all around getting excited because United lost one game. One even said United had the worst coach, which is odd seeing as he has the best win ratio of any Man United coach of all time. 

Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 1:53pm
Only catching up on yesterday’s match now, Ronaldo was denied two stone wall penalties, West Ham should have had one also.

I gave Ole plenty of stick after the match against Young Boys but his subs won the game so fair play.

De Gea has been excellent so far this season, looks back to his brilliant best! Delighted for him! Thought Varane looked excellent at the back apart from the unlucky deflection which led to West Ham’s goal! What a player.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 2:02pm
Varane due a good game after his mistakes for goals for Newcastle and Young Boys in the last week. Shame about his O.G, he'll come good in time. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 20 Sep 2021 at 2:02pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Varane due a good game after his mistakes for goals for Newcastle and Young Boys in the last week. Shame about his O.G, he'll come good in time. 

Mind the gap.
SteoC View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteoC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 4:46pm
Roberto Baggio comes across as a bitter little boy. Did Manchester United run over his puppy with the team bus when he was just a kid? 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Only catching up on yesterday’s match now, Ronaldo was denied two stone wall penalties, West Ham should have had one also.

I gave Ole plenty of stick after the match against Young Boys but his subs won the game so fair play.

De Gea has been excellent so far this season, looks back to his brilliant best! Delighted for him! Thought Varane looked excellent at the back apart from the unlucky deflection which led to West Ham’s goal! What a player.

Both could have been given as penos but I can also see why they weren't. The one at the end with Zouma he's already going down before there's any contact (the type of thing you used to get away with pre-VAR) and the other one he steps over the ball and then steps into the West Ham player. Both incidents gave the impression he was really looking for the peno which might have put the officials off.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by SteoC SteoC wrote:

Roberto Baggio comes across as a bitter little boy. Did Manchester United run over his puppy with the team bus when he was just a kid? 

He had a tough weekend, his other team Celtic lost.
SteoC View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteoC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:45pm
How many teams he got?
Stephen Coyne
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 6:03pm

Justice was done missing the peno as ronaldo one at end was stone wall. Very strange they made the decision that quickly not to award it. If the game had been level I would say they would have looked at it more closely 

Edited by t_rAndy - 20 Sep 2021 at 6:04pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:44pm

Hello....yes by pointing out what i'm watching on screen, that Varane hasn't been flawless in his last few games I'm extremely bitter. Confused

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:45pm

LOL
Good to see you back being a big United fan after their good start, following a couple of years of being big big Bayern Munich man

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 20 Sep 2021 at 9:45pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:46pm

LOL
Good to see you back being a United fan after their good start, following a couple of years of being more of a Bayern Munich fan 

Mia san mia.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:46pm

How many teams he got?

Two, Celtic since 1989 when I was taken to my first game and Man City since 1992 when I developed some sort of an opinion. 
Yourself?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 11:54pm

How many teams he got?

Two, Celtic since 1989 when I was taken to my first game and Man City since 1992 when I developed some sort of an opinion. 
Yourself?

Which side were you cheering for when they met in the Champions League a few years back?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:35am

How many teams he got?

Yourself?

Which side were you cheering for when they met in the Champions League a few years back?

Cheering the draw!
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 8:37pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 8:21am
LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 9:49am
poor enough last night. All the play but in truth never tested the West Ham keeper. Lingard looks bright, Martial once again anonymous.

Moyes has done an unbelievable job with West Ham.

Edited by deco911 - 23 Sep 2021 at 9:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16861687168816891690 1770>
  Share Topic