You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16581659166016611662 1770>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 10:15pm
Martial is a fraud
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Martial is a fraud

Don't think he is a 'fraud', but he's 100% a confidence player. And so therefore when you are playing with 0% confidence that's going to be an issue.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 9:53am
Another hard fought win last night, United aren't great in attack recently but are still grinding out wins, Fernandes now gone 3 games without a goal or assist but Pogba has stepped up with 2 match winning goals (though it really should be 3 as he should've scored that chance against Liverpool!)

It's great to see United where they are at the moment, hopefully they can keep it up and be in the reckoning right to the end. I do think City are going to win it going by their current form though.

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:19am
Do fans still want Solskjaer out?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:29am
does Fernandez play well when Pogba is in the team ?
AKA pedantic kunt
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Any comments I see from the Ole Out brigade recently seem to be begin with "I never rated him but...." and then some half hearted praise.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Another hard fought win last night, United aren't great in attack recently but are still grinding out wins, Fernandes now gone 3 games without a goal or assist but Pogba has stepped up with 2 match winning goals (though it really should be 3 as he should've scored that chance against Liverpool!)

It's great to see United where they are at the moment, hopefully they can keep it up and be in the reckoning right to the end. I do think City are going to win it going by their current form though.

He got credited with an assist for the first goal last night, somehow on fantasy football Embarrassed
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:33am

Any comments I see from the Ole Out brigade recently seem to be begin with "I never rated him but...." and then some half hearted praise.

I have read Ole Out, numerous times in this thread and plenty of them this season. So just wondering if that opinions changed now. I don't think you are one of the ole out posters iirc
It would damage this forums' reputation
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 10:46am
I don’t think Ole will be ever be good enough to win the big trophies. I don’t think anyone expected the miraculous turn around(in the league) since the Spurs mauling so fair play to him in that instance, the way they went out of the Champions League is a major concern. I still expect Man City to win the league and I suspect they will finish around 10 points clear of United.

Poch has gone to PSG and that was the one manager I really wanted, the next manager would be Julian Nagelsmann but I suspect he will end up at Bayern in a couple of years time.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He got credited with an assist for the first goal last night, somehow on fantasy football Embarrassed
He put in the cross for Cavani
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 11:49am
it was a shot that hit the post wasn’t it?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 11:57am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No he did got the ball out the wing and put it across and keeper dropped parried it.  Not an assist. 
AKA pedantic kunt
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I don’t think Ole will be ever be good enough to win the big trophies. I don’t think anyone expected the miraculous turn around(in the league) since the Spurs mauling so fair play to him in that instance, the way they went out of the Champions League is a major concern. I still expect Man City to win the league and I suspect they will finish around 10 points clear of United.

Poch has gone to PSG and that was the one manager I really wanted, the next manager would be Julian Nagelsmann but I suspect he will end up at Bayern in a couple of years time.

I'd agree with the same, over all dont think he's good or strong enough, but is having an excellent season so credit has top be given

Was reading that Poch signed an 18 month deal with PSG which coincides with when OGS's contract ends. Wouldnt think that there's too much in.

Would be very happy with Allegri as well
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 12:08pm

He hit the post about 20 seconds beforehand. The ball came out, ended up back with Fernandes on the left and he put a ball in which the keeper made an awful hames of and Cavani tapped in.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 12:48pm

I have read Ole Out, numerous times in this thread and plenty of them this season. So just wondering if that opinions changed now. I don't think you are one of the ole out posters iirc

They're very quiet these days alright Big smile

No I wasn't quite an Ole Out brigade member but I wasn't far off it a few months ago when I thought Poch might be an option after the hype following his Sky Sports appearance coupled with a few bad results.

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Delighted as he's my captain LOL
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

No he did got the ball out the wing and put it across and keeper dropped parried it.  Not an assist. 
Yeah not a real assist, fantasy football has a more liberal definition. Their definition gives the assist points to Bruno as the cross was clearly intended for Cavani. They also gave an assist to Jesus last night for heading the ball against a defender leading to a penalty. That wouldn't be a "normal assist" either.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2021 at 3:01pm
Have United got the most points in the league in the past year?
Saw a table recently and they were top, think it was maybe from when Fernandes was signed

For that reason alone you'd have to have them as title contenders this year. Should win their next game too and if they go to the Emirates after that and win, which is very possible, then they're right bang up there with City coming into a run of tough fixtures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16581659166016611662 1770>
  Share Topic