You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16001601160216031604 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 6:30pm
Pep pep hooray, couldn’t have happened to a nicer keeper LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 6:40pm
10 unbeaten, Ole's at the wheel Clap

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 08 Mar 2020 at 6:40pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 7:33pm
Wan Bissaka was brilliant again today, didn’t provide any assists so some football fans won’t rate his performance. 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 8:47pm
Utd on a bit of a decent roll lately, a lot of detractors have disappeared funnily enough
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 9:28pm
Hans you mean? Sure he's banned if he comments on here.
He did say United wouldn't finish in the top 10 a few weeks ago, which is way off.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 7:35am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Utd on a bit of a decent roll lately, a lot of detractors have disappeared funnily enough

Man U record against the top 6 has been really good this season. Only Liverpool have more points in the mini table.

The problem has been against the smaller teams who defend in numbers. 

The fight for 4th / 5th will go down to the wire. I reckon City will get a one year ban at the most.

Man U have to go to Spurs next but after that they have a run against teams in the bottom half. On paper it looks good but they are the teams Man U have struggled against.

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 11:44am
Its no coincidence that United have gone on an unbeaten run both as Fernandes and Ighalo arrived and others were returning from injury like McTominay or returning to form like Matic. Having options has benefitted the team immensely, and obviously Bruno has brought the team to a higher level already. United are also still missing arguably their most important player in Marcus Rashford. 

Pogba should not play again unless he's going to stick around. United don't need him, the money can be used for another quality player that could fit into this team, like for example Wilfred Ndidi. Unless Pogba wants to stay, this team should be given time to gel together.

Still need a right sided attacker, a young striker to take over from Ighalo's role and maybe another midfielder. 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 11:58am
And a new manager.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:02am
15 Man U fans came came into the pub during the champions league match last night,3 of them were scum and attacked Liverpool fans who are regulars ,50 year old men acting like complete scumbags from a Danny Dyer movie,we have had teams from all over Europe in Salzburg come to the pub and never had any hassle and that includes Celtic,Red Star Belgrade,Ajax and even Rangers.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

15 Man U fans came came into the pub during the champions league match last night,3 of them were scum and attacked Liverpool fans who are regulars ,50 year old men acting like complete scumbags from a Danny Dyer movie,we have had teams from all over Europe in Salzburg come to the pub and never had any hassle and that includes Celtic,Red Star Belgrade,Ajax and even Rangers.
LOL
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Hope the lads are ok, I've no issue with 2 sets of fans having organised fights but leave those who want to watch a game and have a few pints alone.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 8:40am
I would have an issue with two lots of middle-aged men having a fight in a small Austrian city over a football rivalry in the north-west of England.
 I’m fully convinced that we reached peak evolution and are working backwards quickly.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I've no issue with 2 sets of fans having organised fights

Fcuk me. Confused
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:05pm
People who use football for fights and violence are some of the most pathetic human beings going.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:36pm
Read they're refunding tickets & giving money to those who were going to Lask. Great gesture 
Some people just deserve a slap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Read they're refunding tickets & giving money to those who were going to Lask. Great gesture 

I think they also covered the flight costs for the few hundred odd United away supporters that went to the dead rubber match in Astana. United can well afford it but it's a decent gesture all the same. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 6:35pm
Despite United having a decent set of results and form before the coronavirus hit, it's arguably benefited United more as they'll have three of their hardest aways against two sides battling relegation and Spurs with no home support. It should make those fixtures at least slightly easier. This break also allowed for Rashford to come back as he would've missed most if not the rest of the season otherwise.

United's run-in isn't bad and looks easier on paper than Chelsea's. Leicester still have a few tough matches and could be caught though it's not likely all the same. 

Looks like Ighalo's loan will be extended. He hasn't done much wrong and no harm having him as an option off the bench if Rashford is fit. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 10:48am
I think United still have to play Leicester as well
Igalho is a good option off the bench alright
So will 5 be good enough for Champions League with City's predicament
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16001601160216031604 1770>
  Share Topic