You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14361437143814391440 1770>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:12am
With Zidane expected to take over at Juve next season, United should make a monumental effort to entice Allegri to OT. OLS has been a safe pair of hands and has got good results since taking over but does not have the requisite experience and knowledge of Allegri. Maybe OLS could remain on the staff at OT as an underling to Allegri. Allegri has been wonderfully successful with Juve winning title after title, getting to 2 CL finals and understands how to get the best out of Pogba. His knowledge of the Italian game allied to UTD's financial clout means stands him in good staid from a recruitment perspective.
Pooch will stay at TH for at least their first season back in their own stadium unless RM come calling. Outside of the parochial UK media and its deluded public, RM are seen as the biggest club in the World particularly in South America and are the holy grail for any ambitious manager (Catalans excepted).

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 14 Jan 2019 at 9:13am
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

With Zidane expected to take over at Juve next season, United should make a monumental effort to entice Allegri to OT. OLS has been a safe pair of hands and has got good results since taking over but does not have the requisite experience and knowledge of Allegri. Maybe OLS could remain on the staff at OT as an underling to Allegri. Allegri has been wonderfully successful with Juve winning title after title, getting to 2 CL finals and understands how to get the best out of Pogba. His knowledge of the Italian game allied to UTD's financial clout means stands him in good staid from a recruitment perspective.
Pooch will stay at TH for at least their first season back in their own stadium unless RM come calling. Outside of the parochial UK media and its deluded public, RM are seen as the biggest club in the World particularly in South America and are the holy grail for any ambitious manager (Catalans excepted).

Don't think this could ever possibly happen. 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Herrera was excellent, such an intelligent footballer.

What exactly does he do apart from fouling and rolling around the pitch.

If you honestly don’t know there’s no point trying to explain, football isn’t for you bud.

Apologies that my opinion differs than yours.

I see you don't think the Pogpa challenge was a either.

mmm.

https://streamable.com/b47yy here's a video of him from yesterday
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 3:45pm
They haven't been great this first half despite being 2 up. Great goal from Rashford 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 4:35pm
Very flat performance in the second half. Zero intensity from United

The lack of legs in central midfield in this OGS system becoming quite evident. Matic and Herrara unable to maintain their intensity at all. 

Edited by ShamtheRam - 19 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 2:14am
Losing that insentity as the matches go on, worrying....

Can see ole smiling less.

Be interesting to see if he can turn this around....moyes , gaal, Jose couldnt

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 9:33am
He just needs to start rotating a bit more. Let's face it, bar the defence, united have hardly rotated things since OGS came in. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 9:52am
Is that a bad thing? At least he knows his best team. The last few managers it was impossible to predict a starting XI
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Losing that insentity as the matches go on, worrying....

Can see ole smiling less.

Be interesting to see if he can turn this around....moyes , gaal, Jose couldnt

Without playing great yesterday they still easily could have had 4. The Martial and Lingard chances were sitters. The intensity thing would be worrying if they were losing games.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:11pm
No posts since Jan 20. Is the obsession over? All the “neutrals” must be gutted....
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

No posts since Jan 20. Is the obsession over? All the “neutrals” must be gutted....

They're all waiting for the honeymoon period to be over
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:17pm
How good is Victor Lindelof by the way? Clap
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:18pm

He's getting a massive 'new manager bounce' ......ultimately over a long haul he won't succeed at that level, in fact I think he'll be disaster so hopefully he's gets the job in the Summer

Edited by gazurtoids - 25 Jan 2019 at 10:18pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

He's getting a massive 'new manager bounce' ......ultimately over a long haul he won't succeed at that level, in fact I think he'll be disaster so hopefully he's gets the job in the Summer

Everybody at Spurs are definitely hoping he does well.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

LOL

Bitter much mo chara? 

Who's your EPL team? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:24pm

This is another post deserving of 780 smily faces LOL

Utter dross is about the best description for such comments.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:26pm

Was very good before Mourinho left also. If they could get a really physical CB alongside him, like Koulibaly or someone in that mould, they'd have a CB pairing levels above anything at the club in almost a decade.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Was very good before Mourinho left also. If they could get a really physical CB alongside him, like Koulibaly or someone in that mould, they'd have a CB pairing levels above anything at the club in almost a decade.
Since the Juventus game at Old Trafford he's been absolutely sensational. Another seriously impressive performance from him again tonight. Very similar to Vidic so he's a top man in my books. 

That was very impressive from United tonight bar the Arsenal goal and two saves from Romero they never looked like scoring where as every time United attacked they looked dangerous. While not the glamour appointment it cannot be denied OGS is doing ths businessClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14361437143814391440 1770>
  Share Topic