Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13931394139513961397 1770>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Latest financial figures released today. Wage bill up 10%, mainly down to the Sanchez salary

The fans will be tracking this closely hoping QoQ commercial revenues are up and the profit margins remain stable.

Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:08pm

Latest financial figures released today. Wage bill up 10%, mainly down to the Sanchez salary

Couldn't possibly be true. Sanchez cost absolutely nothing, didn't you know. Zilch LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:37pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:30pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:17pm
Will it f**k 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 8:17pm
Breaking | Football Leaks Headline: The €22m commission paid by Manchester United to Mino Raiola on the Paul Pogba deal violates UK and FIFA regulations as the agent failed to declare a conflict of interest. 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 8:45pm
Faux outrage at its finest 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 8:52pm
Ha
Quite the opposite. No one cares, like most of these stories
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-football-leaks-monaco-radamel-falcao-friendly-a8642231.html
That should be the end of Ed Woodward. Football leaksClap
LOLLOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 12:11am

Breaking | Football Leaks Headline: The €22m commission paid by Manchester United to Mino Raiola on the Paul Pogba deal violates UK and FIFA regulations as the agent failed to declare a conflict of interest. 

Raiola up to no good <> United up to no good <> City officials engaging in conspiracy to evade UEFA money laundering investigations
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:30pm
Shaw, Martial, Lingard and Rashford lack maturity and character says Jose 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:57pm
Another shocking performance, Matic is fast becoming a huge problem for United, he's slow and his job at screening the back 4 is atrocious 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 4:58pm
Will Mourinho see out the season? 

he’s created a horrible team there 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 11:12am
In a dark, dark time for Irish football fans, Jose you are the one shining light.

Whatever happens, please don't ever leave. We all need you now more than ever.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 11:23am
United sorely need a top coach like Martin O'Neill
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:06pm

1/3 way through the season and a significant gap to top4.
Its not a huge gap but do the board think Jose can get this team to win 8/9/10 games in a row to close the gap. 

The 8/9 games in December will make or break Jose,

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

1/3 way through the season and a significant gap to top4.
Its not a huge gap but do the board think Jose can get this team to win 8/9/10 games in a row to close the gap. 

The 8/9 games in December will make or break Jose,

That's all anyone can wish for. Mourinho to last 8/9 more games would be some laugh. It's only a matter of time before Mourinho has a Chelsea like meltdown. Please don't sack him until we all get to enjoy that LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 7:20pm
At home to one of the worst teams in the competition and you have Matic, Fred and Fellaini starting in midfield. Still trying to figure out why Jose is supposed to be the best person for the job....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13931394139513961397 1770>
  Share Topic