Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13801381138213831384 1770>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Anyone know what Mourinho supposedly said to the camera at the end of the game? I see it’s under investigation

He said "f**k off sons of bitches" a couple of times in Portuguese.  

Ah great, I’m sure the FA will love that 
Who was he referring to?
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Anyone know what Mourinho supposedly said to the camera at the end of the game? I see it’s under investigation

Who was he referring to?

Hans
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 3:59pm
LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who was he referring to?

Hans

Edited by Hans Moleman - 09 Oct 2018 at 4:03pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:07pm

Who was he referring to?

The ex-United players who are engaged in the 'manhunt' I'd imagine.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Who was he referring to?

Was it not Gary Neville who has been sucking him off so much that he more or less saved Mourinhos job for the time being?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:11pm

Who was he referring to?

I’d say there’s a fairly long list of people it could have been aimed at
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:20pm
Its hardly a manhunt.
He's been poor for the money invested in the team, and that was before this season started. Shown little signs of progress and the football is hard to watch more times than not.
Its got worse since August with defeats to Brighton, West Ham, Tottenham, and a league cup exit to Derby, putting paid to their chances in 2 of the 4 competitions that they've been entered in before October is out.

Any manager of a big team would be under the same pressure with that run of results. Let alone the self proclaimed "biggest club in the world"

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 5:18pm
Julen Lopetegui is on the verge of the sack at Real after 4 matches without a win but has probably been saved due to the international break, the sacking culture that we've seen in Spain and Italy for decades is creeping into the English game also.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Who was he referring to?

Was it not Gary Neville who has been sucking him off so much that he more or less saved Mourinhos job for the time being?
Seems to be a lot of sucking off going on lately wha molex Wink
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Its hardly a manhunt.
He's been poor for the money invested in the team, and that was before this season started. Shown little signs of progress and the football is hard to watch more times than not.
Its got worse since August with defeats to Brighton, West Ham, Tottenham, and a league cup exit to Derby, putting paid to their chances in 2 of the 4 competitions that they've been entered in before October is out.

Any manager of a big team would be under the same pressure with that run of results. Let alone the self proclaimed "biggest club in the world"

Agreed.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Julen Lopetegui is on the verge of the sack at Real after 4 matches without a win but has probably been saved due to the international break, the sacking culture that we've seen in Spain and Italy for decades is creeping into the English game also.

Confused

Usually happens with poor results, comes with the territory in any league.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 10 Oct 2018 at 7:29am
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 10:58am
Interesting words on Mourinho by Hazard.

Hazard: “The last season under Mourinho was not pleasant, we didn’t win, we got into a sort of routine, training without having fun, it was better for all parties that the collaboration came to an end. If I’m now asked one coach with whom I want to work again, I say: Mourinho”

"If the results are poor, he starts criticising his players, you know that, but afterwards I’ve been able to accept that, it’s part of his character. If you win, Mourinho is the best coach you can imagine. Then he's a friend of yours you can do whatever you want (laughs)"

"Want one day off, he gives you two. If everything goes well, Mourinho will experience football like me: with ease. Even his own image of an extremely defensive coach was not too bad. He is far from adventurous like Guardiola, but the year in which we became champions"

"We have made many goals and played good games. I do not regret many things in my career, but that I have not been able to work with Mourinho at Chelsea anymore (is one). We had a team to get a lot of prizes, but we just ended up in a negative spiral.”

"In 12 years of my career, I've had one bad year, the last 6 months under José and it was partly my own fault. After the title, we asked Mourinho for extra holidays. I came back totally out of shape, this summer, four weeks after the World Cup I was back in training"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
Well said Eden. United would be silly to get rid of him, let’s tie him down for an even longer stay
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Interesting words on Mourinho by Hazard.

Hazard: “The last season under Mourinho was not pleasant, we didn’t win, we got into a sort of routine, training without having fun, it was better for all parties that the collaboration came to an end. If I’m now asked one coach with whom I want to work again, I say: Mourinho”

"If the results are poor, he starts criticising his players, you know that, but afterwards I’ve been able to accept that, it’s part of his character. If you win, Mourinho is the best coach you can imagine. Then he's a friend of yours you can do whatever you want (laughs)"

"Want one day off, he gives you two. If everything goes well, Mourinho will experience football like me: with ease. Even his own image of an extremely defensive coach was not too bad. He is far from adventurous like Guardiola, but the year in which we became champions"

"We have made many goals and played good games. I do not regret many things in my career, but that I have not been able to work with Mourinho at Chelsea anymore (is one). We had a team to get a lot of prizes, but we just ended up in a negative spiral.”

"In 12 years of my career, I've had one bad year, the last 6 months under José and it was partly my own fault. After the title, we asked Mourinho for extra holidays. I came back totally out of shape, this summer, four weeks after the World Cup I was back in training"

Player happy with manager when team winning. Player unhappy with manager when team regularly losing and manager is trying to burn the club in flames. Shock quotes LOL

So what exactly is interesting about these quotes? LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:57am
Apologies for finding something interesting Hans, i'll be sure to run any future posts by you for prior approval on what one might deem interesting
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Apologies for finding something interesting Hans, i'll be sure to run any future posts by you for prior approval on what one might deem interesting

No need to run any posts by me. If I put sky sports news on for 2 mins any afternoon, I know you'll regurgitate word for word their exact story on here ala the Hazard one yesterday. That's enough forewarning for me.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 12:27pm
Again Hans, sorry for posting but if you feel like I post something and you don't necessarily like it, you should try and maybe not replying especially if it's in relation to a team you don't support. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13801381138213831384 1770>
  Share Topic