You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11151116111711181119 1770>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Every team is playing everyone else both home and away this year again

stating the obvious yet you had to edit the post, good man.

I'm sure you'd prefer to have games against the top teams spread out throughout the season rather than having several of them in the first 5/6 games. just look at Leicester and everton's starts...
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 11:06am
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

I'm sure you'd prefer to have games against the top teams spread out throughout the season rather than having several of them in the first 5/6 games. just look at Leicester and everton's starts...

Everton's opening fixtures are shocking LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 11:21am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

"there are old scores to be settled at The Dell. Scores like 1-0 and 2-1 that have happened in previous years"
That sketch is genius.LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 11:25am

Reports on Twitter today from Manchester Evening News journos that United have no interest in Fabinho

Also reports today from the Manchester Evening News that United have no interest in attacking
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 11:27am

I edited it because had the phrase "Barclays premier league" in my initial smart-ass post. I came across all Owen Coyle

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Reports on Twitter today from Manchester Evening News journos that United have no interest in Fabinho

Also reports today from the Manchester Evening News that United have no interest in attacking

Unbelievable, so witty Clap 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 3:57pm
What price can you put on the head off a 32 year old Ronaldo if he genuinely wants out?

*surely this is just some sort of leverage for Madrid to pay his tax charges and all will be Hunky Dory in Madrid again

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:04pm
4/7 to stay a RM. I'd lump on that
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:09pm

Aye, Lad is looking for a new contract simple as
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Or Jorge Mendes realising he's not the best agent in the game anymore and trying to do his best Mino Raiola impression.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:18pm
he's not unhappy with RM, it's to do with the Spanish authorities looking to take 15m from him in supposed tax fraud. of course, making this public means that it puts a guilty sticker on him, so he wants to leave the country after this episode. RM have already come out and backed him 100%.
anyway, I'd see 4/7 as great value
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Or Jorge Mendes realising he's not the best agent in the game anymore and trying to do his best Mino Raiola impression.

Think Messi was reported leaving Barca too..probably the same with this one for people not to talk about the tax case instead. 
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 11:44pm
I think it'll happen.
DeGea will be going the other way in any type of deal.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 6:57am
Doubt it, him and Mourinho don't get on. I think Ronaldo would do almost anything Ferguson asked him to do but I don't think he'd come to United managed by Jose
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

I think it'll happen.
DeGea will be going the other way in any type of deal.

Not a chance of either deals happening.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:39pm
I'm hearing Javier Ribalta will be announced as our Director of Football or perhaps some other made-up title next week.

Ribalta is the Head Scout of Juventus and has been highly praised in his time there. Clearly Juve's recruitment has been outstanding over the past five years or so. 

We've now signed the Head Scout of Juve and Gerardo Guzman - the Head Scout of Atletico Madrid (probably the two best recruiters in European football over the past years). 

Clearly we are focusing on getting away from the absolute mess, transfer-wise we managed to get ourselves into since the departure of Sir Alex. When you look at our ins and outs over the past four years, it's quite cringeworthy. Falcoa, Di Maria, Schwiensteiger, Depay etc..All in, all out.

I guess this can happen when you are chopping and changing manager. But the club now seem to be looking long-term, which is music to my ears. Hopefully Mourinho is around for a long time and part of this continuity. I guess that's the plan. 

Expect Ribalta to be announced, though what his title will be, I don't know. What I do know is, he will liase with Woodward and Mouirnho on a regular basis with his key priority being the recruitment of overseas players.  Very interesting appointment. 

Also, expect Morata to be linked much more heavily when Ribalta is announced...They're very good friends. I doubt Ribalta was just hired to get his friend in to Old Trafford, but expect lazy journalists to provide that link in the next weeks.

Edited by Siralex - 23 Jun 2017 at 1:42pm
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

But the club now seem to be looking long-term, which is music to my ears. Hopefully Mourinho is around for a long time and part of this continuity.
"A long time"?

The longest any of Mourinho's 7 previous clubs has employed him before they realise they can no longer stand the charmless turd is four years exactly. That was Chelsea; second time around it was barely two and a half years.

If I were Matilde, I wouldn't be ordering any fitted carpets just yet... LOL
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I'm hearing Javier Ribalta will be announced as our Director of Football or perhaps some other made-up title next week.

Ribalta is the Head Scout of Juventus and has been highly praised in his time there. Clearly Juve's recruitment has been outstanding over the past five years or so. 

We've now signed the Head Scout of Juve and Gerardo Guzman - the Head Scout of Atletico Madrid (probably the two best recruiters in European football over the past years). 

Clearly we are focusing on getting away from the absolute mess, transfer-wise we managed to get ourselves into since the departure of Sir Alex. When you look at our ins and outs over the past four years, it's quite cringeworthy. Falcoa, Di Maria, Schwiensteiger, Depay etc..All in, all out.

I guess this can happen when you are chopping and changing manager. But the club now seem to be looking long-term, which is music to my ears. Hopefully Mourinho is around for a long time and part of this continuity. I guess that's the plan. 

Expect Ribalta to be announced, though what his title will be, I don't know. What I do know is, he will liase with Woodward and Mouirnho on a regular basis with his key priority being the recruitment of overseas players.  Very interesting appointment. 

Also, expect Morata to be linked much more heavily when Ribalta is announced...They're very good friends. I doubt Ribalta was just hired to get his friend in to Old Trafford, but expect lazy journalists to provide that link in the next weeks.

''We''??Embarrassed
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11151116111711181119 1770>
  Share Topic