FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMan U v Milan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man U v Milan
    Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 1:56am
Think United will still gave a lot to do to get through to the final. Absulte peach of a finish from rooney last night. Most strikers would have hit the corner flag or balooned it there but some finish. 2 away goals might come back to haunt them in the san siro. not a bad result in the end with all the players missing.
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 9:03am
Fair is fair, great fightback from the terrible HT position and I was delighted Rooney got the goal for 2 reasons.  One, for himself cos he's a proper World Class talent and was bound to come good again after a dip in form (he's human after all).  My 2nd reason is my amazement at seeing people leaving when the added time board went up.  Christ almighty it's a CL semi final, gripping game, 2-2, where the fook are yiz going?  Well done Rooney, serves them right.  Similar horror I felt when we were leading Holland in 2001 (McAteer goal), it was backs to the wall, nailbiting, 10 men and muppets were leaving before it ended!!!  Mind boggling.......
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2007 at 9:26am
Yep .... good result all things considered. Think Man U should get what they need in san siro next week. Milan have to come out now and play next Wed whereas their plan would have been to sit back and catch Man U on the break. I think United have more options for counter attacking  though so you might see another few goals from Rooney and Ronaldo.  I also think that Lee Carsley and Co have the perfect chance of stuffing united this weekend. If you gave Fergie the choice of a place in the Champions league final or the league.. he'd forfeit the league.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic