You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Man Flu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 11:46am
Alright benders
Just popping in to say that Im feeling great. Also on a half day and im going on the lash.
kindest regards
MC Hammered
El Puto Amo
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No date with the golden girls then?

They will all be at the funeral ,flinging themselves at the coffin.

RIP Sham

One of the Golden Girls funerals is about the only thing to get him outta the Al Sham house with that flu. And only then it's in the hope of getting the ride. Otherwise it's a cashmere robe, an oil tanker of Exputex and wondering where's the Meatloaf.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 12:45pm
In a bad way today, shaking like a leaf with a temperature. The end is nigh
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 12:56pm
Had it bad for a while there Sham awful pain the back of me neck and base of me skull.
I think the current Virus thats going is a very strong strain, coz lots of people I know who would be normally anxious to get back to work after two or three days off, weren't able to go back for 2 weeks or more. Get tonnes of Vitamin C into ya, it isn't one of those flu's where you can sweat it off, most people seem to be left with a lingering chest cough for weeks. Build up the Exputex but don't take it late at night before bed, you'll be coughing all night. Very Important to eat well - try overdose on fruit & veg, homemade soups, etc and try a steam bath (towel over a bowl job) with pine or eucalyptus oil should move the mucous and ease your throat Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 2:18pm
Cheers MF...... Gonna eventually struggle out of the scratcher now and dine
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 2:31pm
Sent home from work less than an hour after arriving in earlier. Some fecking dose I've managed to pick up. Just when I think the recovery is going well, and a good nights sleep will do the trick, I wake up the next morning shivering and sweating and aching all over,

If someone could arrange for a decent sing song at the funeral afters please. Maybe NewryRep could give the crowd favourite Just can't get enough a blast for me.

Edited by Sham157 - 13 Apr 2015 at 2:32pm
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 3:30pm
Not man flu thank fook but have a cold for the second time in a month, I usually get sick once a year max but have gotten the f**ker twice now, head and nose all bunged up Angry
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Not man flu thank fook but have a cold for the second time in a month, I usually get sick once a year max but have gotten the f**ker twice now, head and nose all bunged upĀ Angry
saudades nasal spray will sort yer snot box out BP... Think I'm gonna bite the bullet and hits the quacks tomorrow. Been almost a week since Ive seen Sham Junior and if this carries on til the weekend I won't see him again.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:00pm
Checking in.
Don't know how it's even possible to get a flu in this weather but I've woken up feeling like I've done 5 rounds with Rik Waller Dead
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:28pm
Still not the better of it yet, banging headache and still feel worn out. Worst dose I've had in a long time
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 1:58pm
Put slices of onion in yer socks and in a bowl in room..doesnt be long suckin out the toxins
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 2:24pm
And a turnip up yer hole too
Chips don't bounce
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

And a turnip up yer hole too

pineapple drog
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Put slices of onion in yer socks and in a bowl in room..doesnt be long suckin out the toxins

I heard putting an onion in the corner of your room before but never in your socks

Took me about 10 days to get over it completely, got over the flu quickly but then got a chest infection which took 10 days to go. Will be dosing up on multivitamins etc so hopefully won't have it again anytime soon.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 10:00pm
Hate this sh*t with an absolute passion.

All I've done is work or sleep, starting to doubt myself if I'll make the plane on Thursday Thumbs Down
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:01pm
Serious case has hit today, woke up with shoulders in agony and banging headache Cry
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Serious case has hit today, woke up with shoulders in agony and banging headacheĀ Cry

unusual name for a boyfriend
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 11:47am
Fluuuuck.....  suffering from this terrible affliction today  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic