You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Man Flu

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 11:16am
None of you have the flu by the sounds of it. I had the flu after Christmas and I literally couldn't get out of bed never mind leave the house, yiz are grand!!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

None of you have the flu by the sounds of it. I had the flu after Christmas and I literally couldn't get out of bed never mind leave the house, yiz are grand!!

Hence the thread title Wink Got zero sympathy from a paramedic that was sitting beside me in the ASIST course and the one I'm seeing at the moment (a Pharmacist) . Both suggested paracetamol 2 tablets 4 times a day.I've gone through the packet and I still haven't come out of it. Unless it's a virus as I can't stomach food at all the last four days 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 11:28am
There is a bad dose thats doing the rounds at the moment thats really hard to shift. Doctors and Public Health Nurses at work are saying its because we haven't had a decent cold snap to kill everything off.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 12:51pm

GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 1:03pm

Exactly sgb, fooking wimps
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by GreenTribe GreenTribe wrote:

We love ye too
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 1:21pm

Typical women, the lads are at death's door with this dibilitating illness and all they can do is poke fun at them, next they will be trotting out the oul try having a baby line LOLLOL, btw best of luck with this big battle with the big MF lads LOL

Edited by daithi - 07 Feb 2014 at 1:22pm
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 2:18pm
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Typical women, the lads are at death's door with this dibilitating illness and all they can do is poke fun at them, next they will be trotting out the oul try having a baby line LOLLOL, btw best of luck with this big battle with the big MF lads LOL
Exactly Daithi, women are clueless when it comes to the suffering that this inflicts on us blokes. Kind of understandable though given that the worse they face is pooping a sprog or two. Imagine if they could catch manflu....the whingeing would be never ending
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 10:48am
This is creeping up on me...

This will be the third weekend since NYE have I've been sick
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

This is creeping up on me...

This will be the third weekend since NYE have I've been sick
Just heading to mass now, will light a candle or 2 for ye horsey and pray for your MF ravaged soul, i'l pick up a mass card also just in case LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 12:48pm
Somehow by the grace of God I'm coming out the other end of this terrible terrible illness. The sweats have for the most part stopped, the all over pains have all but gone. I do still have a sore head and heavy eyes along with the sore throat that is all too common, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If I do survive it will be truly nothing short of a miracle, and posters who shout loud about god being fantasy can rim me, because it is only God that could have steered me through.

GodClap

Edited by sham157 - 08 Feb 2014 at 12:49pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 12:50pm
Just had an epidural in the 4 corners of my body to ease the pain.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Just had an epidural in the 4 corners of my body to ease the pain.
that's only mickey mouse pain relief, the type birds get for minor things like childbirth. they won't last pishing time against the might of Manflu.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Somehow by the grace of God I'm coming out the other end of this terrible terrible illness. The sweats have for the most part stopped, the all over pains have all but gone. I do still have a sore head and heavy eyes along with the sore throat that is all too common, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If I do survive it will be truly nothing short of a miracle, and posters who shout loud about god being fantasy can rim me, because it is only God that could have steered me through.

GodClap

Same as yourself. I'm in the Spanish Arch bar milling into hot whiskeys (best invention since the wheel) but having to listen to the rugby fans screaming at every small thing on the pitch.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

GodClap

Same as yourself. I'm in the Spanish Arch bar milling into hot whiskeys (best invention since the wheel) but having to listen to the rugby fans screaming at every small thing on the pitch.
You should try the whiskey with the pain killers Great kick from that. Its like drugs for culchies
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 3:59pm

GodClap

God absolutely rocks Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

GodClap

God absolutely rocks Clap
I knew you'd be a fan alright, going by the amount of time you spend chatting to him

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic