You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Man City goal keeper problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man City goal keeper problem
    Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:34am
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6117602,00.html

Hundreds of millions spent on players over the last 18 months and they have to go crying to the premier league to bring in an emergency keeper on loanConfused
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:40am
idiots. ur man that came on against Arsenal has played 5 conference games this season - thats it!

what a joke - no way should they be allowed bring another keeper in
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:41am

Clowns for letting Schmeichel go and not having sufficient cover.

Your man Nielsen or whatever is the first ever Faroe Islander to play in Prem - fair play to him.

Edited by McGoldrick - 26 Apr 2010 at 6:41am
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:44am
we all know shay is bulletproof but not to have a high quality replacement on the bench is beyond me.and then to have the faroe goalkeeper as back up?no disrespect to them but surely a club like city would have better cover.?build from the back and all that?

why cant they promote their youth goalkeeper to the bench?
why are loans allowed anyway?

WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:44am
That Sheikh mansour would wanna take a close look at player recruitment- hundreds of millions spent and they are left playing a lad from the faroe islands in goal- fookin madness that is
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 6:59am
Stuart Taylor is injured is he?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:17am
poxy timing for this to happen, hes our 4th choice keeper if you include joe hart, ah sure whats done is done il give him a chance and hopefully he can do the business
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:26am
Ridculous situation, only themselves to blame
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:27am
Typical novaue riche, don't build a squad properly, FA shouldn't allow them to bring anyone in
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:32am
lads we have three keepers at the club and joe hart on loan, how many keepers do most other teams have? united for me are the only ones who have three decent keepers, save your judgement till the season's over and give the fella a chance
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Dino Baggio Dino Baggio wrote:

lads we have three keepers at the club and joe hart on loan, how many keepers do most other teams have? united for me are the only ones who have three decent keepers, save your judgement till the season's over and give the fella a chance

Decent is neither here nor there, you's have a youth system and reserves. There has to be at least 5 or 6 goalkeepers at the club aged 18 or so +
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

That Sheikh mansour would wanna take a close look at player recruitment- hundreds of millions spent and they are left playing a lad from the faroe islands in goal- fookin madness that is

dont see what the lads nationality has got to do with it

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

dont see what the lads nationality has got to do with it

He has played 5 games in the conference in his career- i was merely highlighting the fact that the faroes isnt exactly known for producing talented players- sure isnt he the first faroe player to play in the epl
totti View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 8:44am
He's the reserve team Goalie, first Faroen to play in the Premiership

Man City have only 1 fit keeper registered to play in the premierleague, so I've no problem with them going out and getting another keeper as cover!
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:22am
Brian Kerr, confident that Gunnar Nielsen would be able to rise to the challenge of playing for Manchester City.

Quote "It is a very important development for Faroese football and it is a huge boost for young Faroese players to have a player like that to look up to."
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Typical novaue riche, don't build a squad properly, FA shouldn't allow them to bring anyone in

LOLLOLLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Suppose you heard that from Del boyLOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:51am
Originally posted by totti totti wrote:

He's the reserve team Goalie, first Faroen to play in the Premiership

Man City have only 1 fit keeper registered to play in the premierleague, so I've no problem with them going out and getting another keeper as cover!

They not got a youth keeper they can register?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic