You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Madeline McCann folks on The late late

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Madeline McCann folks on The late late
    Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:21pm
very odd story, dont know what to think. poor lass anyway Cry
pepsi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:28pm
God help them thats all i can say.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:39pm
horrible stuff Cry
Lyd17 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyd17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:43pm
Heartbreaking .. poor little thing Unhappy
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:12pm
Didn't see the interview but I don't like the parents at all, seems like they're always trying to make some money outta the disappearance of Madeline, it's a horrible story tho, how could you live a normal life not knowing where ur lil daughter is!! 
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:20pm
Baby Blue

deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:59am

still think the parents had something to do with it

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:14am
Be very interested to read how 1) one poster thinks the parents are tryna make money from Madeline's disappearance,especially considering all you know since she she went missing ... And 2) how some poster thinks Gerry and Kate actually had something to do with her disappearance?

This should be interesting...
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:18am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Didn't see the interview but I don't like the parents at all, seems like they're always trying to make some money outta the disappearance of Madeline, it's a horrible story tho, how could you live a normal life not knowing where ur lil daughter is!! 

The money for the book is going to help fund the investigation team they have hired the last 4 years to find their daughter.

If they had anything to do with their disappearance they why would they continue to pay for a these private investigators?
Why would they continue with this front of public appearances?
Why continue pressing the police to continue on looking through the police files?

If  they had some part in it I am sure mistakes would have been made and they would have been found out by now.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:20am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242716/Madeleine-McCann-dead-abduction-faked-say-Portuguese-police.html
You can read the coppers book on line.   He claims the dogs that they use to sniff for dead bodies indicated that someone had died in that room.
Certain mods are complete wankstains
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:36am
Originally posted by samscafe samscafe wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242716/Madeleine-McCann-dead-abduction-faked-say-Portuguese-police.html
You can read the coppers book on line.   He claims the dogs that they use to sniff for dead bodies indicated that someone had died in that room.

Even if that is true, whos to say she wasnt killed by an intruder. The truth is that we dont know and we may never know.

Im in 2 minds about their involvement but Im leaning more now towards them not being involved not for any particular reason other than the Portuguese police would've wanted nothing more than to have nailed them for the slightest bit of evidence that they were behind it to put this case to bed for the sake of the bad media surrounding the place for the last 4 years.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:46am
no way they were involved
i think shes still alive,in north africa probably,and will be found in 5-10 years
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:09am
The Portugeuse police pretty much made a balls of the whole investigation so are now looking do deflect some of the blame and attention on to the parents.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:10am
No don't think they were involved at all. She was taking by a peodo or peodo ring. As said she's probably in North Africa or central europe or something. It's terrible
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:12am
amazing that the prime minister cameron has got involved this week, would he have done that for a normal working class kid ?? many of whom go missing every year. I feel every emotion for the parents but i've gotta say we never left our kids (3 young toddlers remember)  in hotel room to go out and have a meal for the evening. do people on here do that ?
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:57am
I dont see how thye can be involved. Think about all the public appearances they have made and the scrutiny they have been under - I dont believe anyone is that good an actor/actress to maintain such a convincing front for this long. I watched the interview last night and my heart went out to them.

As for the parents seeming to be out to make money, I dont blame them at all considering the search was (untill recently with the Met police getting involved) being funded by their private investigators.
First Commander-Galway Regatta
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:14am
Didnt see it but wonder did tubhead ask them 1) Why did you think it was in any way safe to leave kids alone in an apartment in a foreign country whilst you went out for a meal and 2)how come social services didnt take the other kids off you?

Feel sorry for them but not as much as i feel for the young girl who with proper care this wouldnt have happened
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:19am
No way are they involved. I said it from the start. They would not publicize it as much as they did or still do if they were involved. It it just mad the way one single mistake can change so many lives forever. Kate said that every penny from the book will  go towards trying to find her I doubt very much they are trying to make money. I for one will be buying the book. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic